Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 392

I have an MT4 EA that creates range bars on a offline chart (M2). Works fine. Is there a corresponding EA (not indicator) that creates a offline chart available for MT5?
Not clear if this MQL4 question should be placed here or in the MQL4 forum I have an EA that continously creates range bars on a offline chart (M2) Works fine. I am developing an EA that is to be run on this chart. That EA needs indicator information from Bollinger, RSI and MACD as well as chart
Hello, I realize that the pending orders don't return the initial OrderOpenTime() and it returns the time when it opens the position (OP_BUY or OP_SELL). I am doing a code that in each bar open an order (Sell or Buy) and in the max/min of the same candle put a pending order. I would like attach...
Has anyone figured out how to specify the parameter for the rbc-range-bar-chart indicator when calling iCustom"? All I get is error 4002 After some trial and error the following code executes without error, Just have to wait a while until there is data in the buffers. First call gives zero. Just...
Hello forum, good day. Is it possible to know when the bar ends and place an order right at the last tick? I know that the easy way would be to wait until new bar event and do it on first tick, but I need to check conditions right at the moment the bar is ending and place an order on the last tick
  EA Builders  (11   1 2)
There are some Expert Advisor 'builders' coming out. One is by a company called Molanis http://www.molanis.com/home.  Can anyone on here suggest a good builder or is it better to stay away from them?
Hey guys, Hoping to get some help to code a close condition. Just making my own moving average crossover EA. My first close condition says if 5 EMA crosses 21 EMA, but now I want to add another condition, so I have an "OR" condition. Now what I want is the EA to count how many SAR dots are formed...
I am trying to accomplish 3 things with this piece of code : 1) I want to check the order history and identify the last closed trade of a specific signal associated with the chart/EA. 2) I want to be able to correctly identify the symbol associated with the chart/EA, even though other EA's are...
Hello forum, good day. How can the Mind Hero Indicator be used in an Expert Advisor to place trades when it gives a signal? Best regards and thank you, codeMolecules
Hello forum, good day. Is it possible to set Take Profit to be 10 pips above OrderOpenPrice()? Your help will be much appreciated. Best regards and thank you, codeMolecules
Key Indicators: 1. MA1 with EMA Type 17 2. MA2 with EMA Type 100 3. Stochastic: 9,4,3 Rule OP EA A. Open BUY: 1. EA Will work after previous and MA1 and MA2 is no intersection up 2. EA will BUY if Stochastic already in the area of ​​OB 20 and cutting head upwards towards the TP 10 and no SL 3. If
Hi I have tried but I have no luck with my work. Could someone help me out to write simple EA? Conditions are: 1. Run and compare 4 different currencies simultaneously. 2. Different lot for each currency 3. Choicable of BUY or SELL for each currency 4. Start at same time and end at...
[Deleted]
How ea can determine a sideways trading condition? do the angle of EMA can be measured? or is there a possibility to count the pip difference between 2 EMA?
[Deleted]
hi guys, i have question with lot size.. i already calculate it, i hv 1500 USD lot 1:500 and 95% of my equity already set for signal.. for example i want to subcriber signal which has 6,810 USD and 1:500 leverage my op lot size will be>> (precentage equity) X (subscriber equity/signal...
I need help about the writing of an EA. I have used 2 Parabolic Sar Indicator with different settings. I used the library "SignalSAR.mqh" to create the output, but in the library there are the conditions of buying and selling only for using 1 Indicator. My project is (after the choice of the...
It started with 100$ ---> 40,000$ , Percentage should be arround 40k% right? it show, only 2500% ? < removed by mod>
Hello forum, good day. I´m working on a Market Orders EA that may open only one order at a time, but there may be several open orders during the day. Up to what I have, all the orders remain open and I´m having trouble on closing each order separately when certain criteria is met. The criteria is...
I'm trying to make a robot that can recognize when a "Hammer" shows up on the chart. So far I have a way to command MetaTrader to look for when the last candle's Low[] is lower than the last 3 candles: if(Low[1] < Low[2]&& Low[1] < Low[3] && Low[1] < Low[4]) I also have a way to tell...
From what I understand, to trade my FXCM brokerage account using MT4, a VPN is really required so that the conditions remain in place when I turn the computer off and am not connected to the market. However, that is not an option at the moment, at least for testing purposes. I like the idea of...
Hey guys, I was just writing to ask if anyone knew an easy way to mirror an ea? I have seen countless ea's that make loss after loss at about 90% accuracy of losing trades lots of the time with larger stop losses then take profits so was wondering if there is a way to easily make it so that it...
For the platform of my broker, the execution type for market orders is instant execution. In this case, should I identify a deviation for a pending order? Thanks.
When EA uses different indicators with different timeframes then Strategy Tester adds corresponding charts. I like to see on all these charts "Line Chart" mode instead of "Bar Chart" mode. When I change mode on charts to "Line Chart" that setting stays alive only on first chart when I start Strategy...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders/developers. I've found WebRequest function in the reference doc [1]. According to the doc there are 2 types of the function but I'm not able to convinced mql compiler to use the 2nd one. My intention is to send HTTP POST request to my json web service. Hence I'd obviously need...
Hello forum, good day. How could I make a function that checks the previous 10 candles/bars and determine the lowest close price of those candles/bars? After this I need to check if Close[0] < LowestClose and then assign StopLoss = AskPrice; Best regards and thank you, codeMolecules
Test result in MT4 Build 765 from Mar 2011 to Mar 2015: deposit 1000$ profit 8979573$, drawdown 32.06% Is it ok? Bars in test 2195 Ticks modelled 12004205 Modelling quality n/a Mismatched charts errors 303 Initial deposit 1000.00 Spread Current (2) Total net profit...
Hi, I'm trying to find a broker who has cent/nano/micro type accounts which is seen as standard account. What I mean is when I deposit $50 into a cent account it is converted into $5000 cents, but when I subscribe to a signal all of the trades are executed as 0.01 lot, which mean the account is seen
Hi guys, just getting started with forex and some experience. I was in stocks for a long time so I understand a lot of the technical analysis. As a means of getting started I was looking at signals or EAs as a good way to see if I can automate a income. I noticed the Signals are not that...
What&nbsp;are the meanings of first column (two uppercase chars at the beginning of every row) and second column (a single digit, I can see only zeroes in my logs)&nbsp;in the log files?
  TickSize = 0 ???  (3)
OK Here's my problem: I create a double on the global scope called   TickSize Then in the Oninit function I put...   TickSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE);  The EA complains that this is zero and it is messing with the division. I print it and sure enough it is    0   No Decimal points just...
Hello, For several days I cannot test my EA due to the following journal entries (EA exiting at the beginning of the test session): MT5: 2015.03.16 15:32:07 Core 1 EURUSD: bad container not fixed 2015.03.16 15:32:07 Core 1 EURUSD 2014.01.03, damaged container found, must be resynchronized