The big back-tester mis-leading !!!

Hello All ...

I'm doing mql4 coding since the early days of the language ... Since few months I have been thinking

to post this or not ... It is not personal to any coder here as I believe it is a fact that all must take care

of it ... (correct me, if I'm wrong !) ...

You may noticed that 10's of EA are making huge profit on the back-test. It is only on back-test

but when you ask for a proof for forward-test (live or demo), you mostly will not find what you are

looking for, or in best cases, you will get forward test with very low risk while the EA is making

huge profit in short period of time. After short time, no signal existence or deleted. Why ?

I'm as a programmer, I coded many EAs doing the same. Few millions of $$$ in just few months

with minimal starting balance, let's say, $1000.  

The question, Are these EAs really doing real profit in the forward test ?

My answer, I did test them, with different settings. Sadly, Non of them are making profit.

So, my advise, be careful, things on back-tester are not the same as in the forward testing.

If anyone has different opinion, or proof that I'm wrong, please let us discuss it ...

Again, this is not personal to any coder ... I'm only talking about a fact that I believe in it. 

By the way, people are fooled by 90 - 99% modeling quality percentage ... That percentage 

is about the historical data, but not the trading result.

Reason: