Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 378

[Deleted]
Heya guys. I keep getting these messages sent through to me. Any ideas how to stop them Thanks in advance karl
So, i'm writing an EA that paints rectangles into the chart. Yes, this should be done as an indicator but I want to use these rectangles in my back testing thus I want it drawn in the chart using an EA. My EA codes are run 1 time and is re-run every time a candle is closed. It works well on the...
I'm testing an EA and I occasionally get an error when opening a buy stop or sell stop. I am setting the price at 30 pips above the ask, which should be valid. I have used MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) to get the allowed stop value and still get this error on occasion. Can anyone tell me...
I made expert which open order if price getting higher or lower value of past day. Backtesting was fine, but problem is when I put expert on Pair, it open order immediately, because current value of price, when I started expert, had greater or lower value than max or low of past day. I need...
I am new to MT5 and am still trying to figure a few things out! Can someone please share a function that shows me how you would close all positions as per the subject line above? I will always only have open positions of either type OP_BUY or OP_SELL and never both. I have an input parameter on...
I'm selfish! Go Away! Yes, it's a good idea. Other people can improve it No, it's a bad idea. Feel free to reply with your reason(s).
Is it possible to running WebResquest() on two URLs? at same time?How?
Hi guys, I am a beginner so please excuse my lack of coding skills! First- I have created an EA to CLOSE all positions using a button on the chart (close all trades button) In this same EA I also want it to draw arrows on the chart when I open new positions manually. So I am trying to add an...
Hello everyone! This is my very first post and I could find an specific forum for discussing coding on mql5, just this EA subforum so sorry for any inconvenience. I am new to MQL5 and I am trying to do a simple EA which asks for a Date as a string in " yyyy.mm.dd hh:mi " format. Then it converts...
Dear community, I have two Questions. 1. Is it possible to sent a mail with variables? 2. If an ea, which trades EURGBP and EURJPY is attached to EURUSD, with EURGBP and EURJPY chartwindows closed, will it still be able to place orders on EURGBP and EURJPY? Thanks in advance and with best...
Hey I was hoping someone would be able to help me out. Im using MT4 on an macbook and I don't have any markets tab in my terminal window. I do have Trade, Exposure, Account History, News, Alerts , Mailbox, Code Base, Experts and Journal. Ive also tried downloading EAs directly from MQL5 but when i...
In freelance section, anyone who bid on the job display their statistics (jobs, arbitration and overdue). Is this done manually or is there a way to show your statistic automatically ?
Hello, i have a custom made EA for my trading style, it is set as when TP of the active trade is hit the ea will stop trading and delete the pending order and show on "Paused" the part responsible for that is quoted below, i want to change it so when TP is hit the EA will re-start itself from the...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I'm using the attached elder impulse indicator and trying to code my EA to check the color of the indicator automatically. Either green, blue or red. Really struggling with it though. I think I need to use something similar to the below, and although it
I found a great scalper online. It's called angrybird ea https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12872 Source code is available there too. The robot works perfectly, however, I would like the robot to follow these 2 rules. Can someone add these code to this EA? Rule #1: When price is above 50 days...
Dear community, If an OnTick occurs while the code in the OnTick section is processed, due to a previous tick, does the program ignore the tick or do the program cancel the processing code? With best regards, Larry
I got maximum or minimum price of selected bars in MQL4. here int highesht_bar=iHighest(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,MODE_HIGH,15,1); int lowest_bar=iLowest(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,MODE_LOW,15,1); And for highest or lowest price. high=High[iHighest(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,MODE_HIGH...
Some times my EA exceed the TP and ignore it until the signal reverse and converted to lose. any one have an idea why it behaves like this on the tester?
Hi, Can anyone tell me why this code doesn't open orders? What is the wrong? // Sell Order if (Close[1]>get_Parabolic(0, 0.02, 0.2, 1)&&iClose(NULL,0,0)<get_Parabolic(0, 0.02, 0.2, 0)) return(2); // Sell // Buy Order if (Close[1]<get_Parabolic(0, 0.02, 0.2, 1)&&iClose(NULL,0...
Hi, How to make my EA set SL to minimal StopLoss ? Some pair require minimum 10 pips for SL/TP, some may more than 10 pips Can anyone please advise Thanks in advance
Hi,    I rented an EA and want to transfer the rent licences from my desktop to my VPS. I logged my account in the MT4 on the VPS but the EA does not show up, so I assume I have to transfer the license.   Is that possible, anyone knows?     RGds 
Hi all, I'm new to coding and MQL5 and this is my first ea. The problem I have is "unexpected token" for my buy conditions. I did a google search and was not able to find any answer, so I was hoping you guys can help me with the issue. Please let me know if I need to send more information....
I spent so much time on the Book I do not think I yet get it. Lets say I want to compare current calculation results with previously taken. I store all results, when new one come in I compare them to the last stored. My attempt to code...
Hi, My market orders are never rejected, why ? A position is everytime opened. (Broker FXPro demo account) MqlTradeRequest req = {0};&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; req.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;req.symbol = _Symbol;req.magic = 1;req.volume = 0.01;req.type = ORDER_TYPE_SELL; // --- Buy is also...
Hi, I'm using several EA's on an account, and would like to be able to export my history from MT4 to CSV, so I can analyze the actual profit per EA. Does anyone have an idea how to do this
Hi all, I am using CTrade class to do a trailling stop. It works perfectly but the problem is that my EA after doesn't open more positions. If i leave my trailing stop, my EA is working without problems but if i put the trailing stop, at the moment that one position is using the trailing, the EA...
Is anyone using python (possibly with native C extensions for performance)?
Hello guys, Im about to hire few traders and give them trading capital. I have EA which closes trades after certain % of loss and then disables whole account. Only problem is, that this is possible only if the EA is running on the traders computer (not working when 2 instances are online, 1 trader,...
Hi, I'm trying to find if there are 3 consecutive up or down bars with the below EA the problem is that it stops counting after first bar is complete ( check it on M1) I will be glad if someone could help me here. //-------------------------------------------------------------------- bool New_Bar=
Hello every one, :) Usually we used to code: double trade_point; if (Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) trade_point = Point * 10; But what if we have another chances such as the gold or silver or..... The gold as u know is not 3 and not 5 digits So, what is the replacement of the...