Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 384

Hello! I created a news database in excel with all the news listed in FF Calendar since 2007. I need it becouse I need an EA to access date and time of the news, to study the past reaction of prices to some news. The problem is matching times: I buit my database in GMT, sounded like the best option
Can we use global variables into virtual hosting? Are they active there?
  Virtual server  (2)
Have the "Auto Trading" button on or of. my EA started to take dubble trades when I started to use virtual server
Hi! I downloaded Order Risk Management EA, but when I press the sell or buy buttons it does nothing. Can you help me in this matter? Thanks
Can any one kindly teach me how build perfect INDICATOR? i will appreciate this alot 
Hello guys i have small problem with stop loss.My EA robot use it good but i doesnt see it on platform. Here is Stop loss (Stopper) code : } total = CountTrades(); AveragePrice = 0; double Count = 0; for (cnt = OrdersTotal() - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--) { OrderSelect(cnt,...
I'm new to MetaTrader, and am looking for a hosted platform that supports auto-trading and strategy development/testing/optimization of futures (CME, CBOT, etc) in an IB account. - Can MetaTrader and the hosted MQL service be used for this? I realize it's popular for Forex, but not sure if the...
Hi guys, I would like to ask, if there is any possibility of my EA being able to access webpage without including wininet. According to my information I need to copy wininet into my experts folder, I would like to find a way around this. Therfore any way for the EA to find wininet by itself would...
I need to close the pending order, when is activated reverse pending order - Active OP_BUY activates the close OP_SELLSTOP and vice versa. How to define this condition? for(p = 0; p< OrdersTotal(); p ++) if (OrderSelect(p, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true &amp;&amp;...
Hello Programmers. I want you to help me with the script for my EA on MT4. All i need it to do is to open an opposite trade whn it hits a stop loss. i,e when it hits a buy stop loss it opens a sell with it own take profit and stop loss, when it hits a sell stop loss it opens a buy with it own take...
Hello, I found some tools that are able to copy a trade (to other accounts). I'm wondering if there are tools out there which can copy a trade I receive via a signal I rent from mql5.
When I do optimizations on mt5, the account blows up with some settings, and the result,  "balance + max recovery factor" doesn't get ANY vaue. Because it has no value, the optimization graph messes up. The y-axle, "balance + max recovery factor" is -1 on every point, and the graph is...
Hello forum, good day. I need help to get the Moving Average waves by obtaining three values for each wave: the beginning, the highest point and the end of a wave. How can these three points be obtained to draw a triangle? I'll attach an image so it is better exemplified. So far, this is what I've
  Trailing stop  (10)
//Trailing Tool------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  System Alert  (3)
Halo guys, have any setting to enable the alert sound when my EA auto make trade? i found the sound only pop-out when i trade it manually, but no any alert sound when my EA auto make trade, any solution? TQ
halo, i am new on this area, can i ask we really can earn from EA? i have an EA and the profit is 5k from $100 as initial within 1 month on demo backtest result, but yet test on live account, it really almost same result as demo account? any1 can share me with this kind experience? thank you
Hi Before i request this in freelance, does anyone have a MT4 script that will close all my positions at a certain level? (even if i add more positions). I have had a thorough look, and can see scripts for pretty much everything apart from what i need :-) Thanks. Kate x
class COrderType&nbsp;&nbsp; { private: double m_Ax; double m_Ar; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; public: COrderType(double AR,double AX):m_Ax(AX),m_Ar(AR)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{ AX=iRSI(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,.....
Hi everyone, I am running two different EA's on my account and wondered if there is a tool available to see how each EA performed? I currently go through my trade history one by one trying to disect which trade has been made by which EA. I am also looking for a tool to organise my trades,...
We know that EA that works in function OnTick() runs based on ticks. My question is, is it possible to write an EA based on time but not based on ticks? Thank you. 
Hi there I've downloaded ma_cross.mqh and testma_cross.mq5 from "Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps!" https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/367. I checked the Expert Advisor in the Tester for EURUSD on daily TF between 2014.09.01 and 2015.04.15 and I had no trades because of Trade class doesn't...
  order Select  (2)
hello in mql4 i used following code for (i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){ OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if( OrderMagicNumber()==Magic){ if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP || OrderType()==OP_BUY) Bought++; if(OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP || OrderType()==OP_SELL)...
Hi, How would I (if its possible) completely restart my EA, under certain conditions from within the Program? Thanx
Hello Everyone, I am new the MQL5 forum and Forex trading (Within the last 3-4 monts), so please bare with me if I seem to ask dumb or ill-informed questions. I do have some limited experience with programming and writing code, as it was a requirement to take coding classes to pass my Mechanical...
Hi, How do I check in MQL5 when my last trade happened on my account? Sorry if it is a bit of a cheapass question. Thanx
Dear all, Can somebody point me in the right direction to help me "split" different expert advisors when running on different charts? The problem is that I currently use the check "if(PositionsTotal() == 0)" as before proceeding to my "OrderSend" section. But I want to split them, so that I can...
  onTakeProfit  (3)
I want to execute code every time a take profit is triggered, how can i do that ?
  Signal Problems  (1)
Hello, i created a signal and want to test the working now in an other terminal. but i am not able to subscribe the signal. For Subscription i opend the browser, clicked on "copy trades". Than i choose the path to my mt4. The signal is loaded in signal tab, but the subscription button is grey. I...
Hey guys can some one help me on this code as it does do martingale but on the next signal (arrow) and i want it to trade on the next bar. so if a signal(arrow) comes up and opens a trade which it losses it then must do martingale on the next bar till it wins. please help extern string note1...
Hi, I need help with my Expert advisor. After installing it and dragging it to a chart on MT4, I cannot find any log in details in the 'Inputs' tab. I have tried dragging it again, reinstalling the program but still no luck. I am using FX Copy Bridge V3.0. Please Help :(