Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 236

Hi I am trying to allow an EA to accept some external integer values as string times "HH;MM". I have the following code which compiles and runs but an error occurs and it says the time is formatted incorrectly. I suspect it may be my concatenation method but can anyone advise? extern int StartHr
which operator should I use ? step 1 to start up the case, all conditions no 1&2&3 should be achieved. step 2 to stay in the case, not all the conditions should be still achieved, conditions no 1 is enough to stay in the same case. or, exit the case if all conditions are not achieved, not only one
[Deleted]
Hello coders! I coded my EA to use the time I place it on chart, converted to integer, as the Magic number. This helps to keep my Magic different each time I place it on a different chart. Problem is, the EA does not recognize it's deals after I switch time frames. Does this mean that the EA is
Hi, i used the search but could not find anything. Is there a way to create files in tester mode which will survive a restart? Global variables don't seem to work either. Thx
Hi All, Im new to EA development although ive been trading for years. Ive created an EA that has good results on the MT5 back tester for 1 year, 5 year and on major / minor currencies using both open bar prices and tick method. I want to know if these results are actually reliable and indicative of
I have an EA that runs on multiple data from indicators that I use. How do I import data from these indicators to be able to use my EA on other terminals
Hi Guys anyone have an EA laying around that can close trades when an object is painted or if price crosses a particular indicator? many thanks shabaz
Hello to everyone! In MT5 I am trying to use buy stop limit order using sript from this website. I open the script, insert the required values and clikc OK. After I click OK the pending order should be placed but nothing happens. What could be wrong? The auto trading is checked as active. Thank you
Hi experts, If I am running too many encrypted ea(*ex4/ex5) in an account at the same time. Is it possible to create ea for distinguishing their positions/deals/orders each by each
I have the problem, that I do not get the price of the execution, when I use the class CTrade, the position is opened or closed, but the price is 0.0. I wrote a small expert Advisor for test. In the Demo Account everything works, but only at Livetrading the price is 0.0 Does anybody know, how to...
how to add a daily profit script code if reached will stop and will open tomorrow ? I included the file. mq5
Hello, first of all thank you for reading my post. I am new at MQL4. I can not write code at MQL4. but I can write code that makes statistical analysis at Python. But writing code that makes statistical analysis at MQL4 is very hard. I want to create my own EA. Is there any tool that converts python
For the past few days I have been unable to install the product below. I get the message "MQL4 Market: failed download product <Deleted>" in MT4. I talked to the author of the EA and he said other people are experiencing the same issue. I just want to verify that MQL5 is aware of the issue and
  TP manager  (5)
hi, i'm searching an ea that when i insert a limit order, it place a take profit just one tick or pips near the limit order. i have one on my mt5, the 'session take profit stop loss' expert, but it place tp @ market. this isn't good becouse @ market, price will not be good. someone can help me
Hi All, I'm looking for a bit of code which I could put into my EA which would stop trading if there's a certain date and start again. I would have a remote text file with these dates. Does anyone have anything which i could use
Greetings Everyone, I have been trading for a while and would like to know about the world of EAs. A little explanation would really help me out . 1. IF I use an EA running from the VPS on a certain pair, do i relinquish control of my entire Client Terminal and other pairs not connected to the EA
Hello, Does anyone know of a good EA analysis tool that you can see the performance of your EA's by magic number or EA name? Preferably an indicator that you can drop on a chart that will show how all your strategies are performing. I know there are good MT4 options for this but I can't find
HI When I transfer EA MQL5 to vps in a journal he writes it to me "initializing of 'My expert" failed with code 1", "Expert "My Expert" removed"What I do wrong, on my computer EA worked fine. Mathi
Hi, I'm a veteran programmer but relative newbie to MQL5. I have written my indicators and now need some documentation, help, guidance etc on writing an EA for strategy testing and automated trading. Please can someone provide some links for articles (or documentation) on placing trades, stop
Hi there, I know this may sound insane but I'm so paranoic that I'm wondering if this option actually exists (Unfortunately I don't have yet a tested EA strategy that will make my rich but hopefully I'll have one in the near future :)))) Is it there a way to create all the login in OnInit() method
Hello everyone, I have some small shadow on the "Activations" parameter. when you rent an Expert in the market, what does it mean when there is for example (Activations 12)? This means that you can activate the expert 12 times a month, or throughout the rental period. if i take 3 months is what i
Hello dear forumers, I'm a new member in this platform and want some help to code a methedology in forex trading using the recovery zone trading concept, I wonder how to code an expert advisor based on simple trading rules with this concept, I would like to adopt an EA that work by opening pending
In Mql5 tester after optimization I run a single run test with selected optimal parameters. After that I run the same EA with the same parameters in visual mode. Obtained totally different results (different trades, different results). What was wrong? It shoul be the same, I think. Any idea? Marian
I used MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_TICKVALUE) in MT4, but can not found equivalent in MT5
Hi everyone, I would like to start an EA that will allow me to automatically start a Buy and a Sell positions at the opening of each new candle (on each time frame) in a specific time slot, but under certain conditions: Buy and Sell only to tot. pip. from candle opening price + determined Stop Loss
I try toget line value from this object .I tried by ObjectGetValueByShift But return value is zero. #property copyright "hapalkos"#property link ""#property indicator_chart_window extern int NumberOfDays = 50; extern string periodA_begin = "02:00"; extern string periodA_end =
Hi ! im totally newbie here, and this is my problem i want to subscribe at a XYZ Signal, but my balance is different with him. my balance : arround $1500 and signal provider balance is : arround $15000 so, the balance ratio is nearly 1:10 my question........ if the signal provider open position at
...I have an IG account. Have been using demo mode with VPS. When I transferred my VPS from demo mode to the live account it would no longer start. i.e. Double click on the MQL5 London 02: 6085662 link (sub-menu under 108774: IG MT4 CFD), and click on 'start' for the VPS. It never starts. Changes
Hello Guys, I am a beginner in MQL5, I am still in the "testing phase", I did something very simple to start practicing, I have the following problem, I made a calculation for the batch that will be applied to each trade, I am currently testing with EUR / USD , on a demo account of 5,000, 1% risk
I tried to use an expert advisor on vps. I selected dll and my vps disappeared. Please how can I connect my account back to the vps so that I can use my ea. Please help me quick. I am losing money. Thank ya