Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 115

Changing lot size for a signal  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, Im using a paid signal wich is automatically enter positions of 0.01 lots even that i have more then 10000 in the account i would like to raise the risk to 0.25 or more the way i chose it i spoke to the author of the signal and he told me i should contact mql5 and ask them how to raise the risk
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anybody know how to resolve a " Soft time limit 150 ms exceeded.". I have an MT4 Zuluscript operating and it keeps freesing after a few days giving this error message. I got this feedback from Zulutrade but not sure how to optimise the script for better performance. Thats just a warning
Anybody knows a Bollinger Bands EA for MT5 that - SELL when price touch Upper Band - BUY when price touch Lower Band Could indicate
Hello Community or Support, when i catch a sell order transaction for a simple Gold SELL MKT order, i get this transaction sequence: QN 0 14 : 49 : 25.391 otype_on_sell (GOLD,M1) entry-type= DEAL_ENTRY_IN trans-type= TRADE_TRANSACTION_ORDER_ADD otype= ORDER_TYPE_SELL dtype=
I try giving out this robot to programers to do for me but I couldn't load my wallet with dollars.The fault is actually coming from my country bad policies with USD transfer limit per month for as low as $20. Please,can anyone help with how I can create this robot either on fxdreema(preferably) or
I wrote a 15 minute timer(15*60), but I want to make the onTimer() start regularly, for example, 00:15, 00:30, 00:45. How should it be realized? Thanks very much
[Deleted]
Can I trade manually as well as run an EA in my MT5 live or Demo account - at the same time? Or is it either manual trading or EA on MT5 in one Demo/live account at a time?
Hi everyone, I have recently downloaded data from tickstory for a number of symbols and have now successfully loaded it into MT5. Before using it in anger I wanted to verify that the strategy test was giving similar results between the broker supplied data and the custom data I loaded. So I did a
Good morning everybody. Currently, I've got some EA on a MT4 with a demo account, and a real account on MT5. I'd like to "auto" copy signals (or receive an alert of the position that my EA is opening) from my mt4 account to mt5. Is this possible? I've read many tutorials, but it's so confusing
hi i made this function to close trades when the amount of profit in the open positions crosses a certain threshold the bot closes all open positions cause i noticed in the back test that EA was had alot of equity it was holding onto but was not closing the trades. bool CloseAll () { bool result =
Welcome, I'm trying to write a signal timer and it's not working The thing is that, the trend indicator sets a value in the buffer that is different from zero when an asterisk appears on the screen. Then the buffer is reset to zero until the next asterisk appears (that's why static bolean) I wrote
Hello everyone, in my EA the user informs the Stop Loss value in a field, and when the trade opens, the Stop Loss line is placed on the chart automatically. I use the "trade" Class and the "Trade.Buy(...)" command where I inform the Take Profit and Stop Loss position, but after opening the
What it is: Below, you'll find my Swiss Army EA. I've designed it so that it can manage orders in your MT4 terminal using a large variety of methods. Features includes breakevens, trailing stops, setting/removing for takeprofits and stoplosses, and many close-out conditions; you also have ability...
Hi! I have stumbled on a very interesting problem. If operator is executing the code inside if operator even if condition is not fulfilled. Here is the code: //adx formation type 2 Print (adx_buffer_slow[ 4 ], " " ,di_minus_count_good_enough_3, " " ,di_minus_crossed_adx_down, " "
Hello, I have EA on several charts that my EA's export data till live market when meta trader open is this possible update export till live market without reopen MT5? In fact I need tools to refresh expert list In chart I do right click and then click on refresh but it doesn't work, needs to
  Making an EA that work  (17   1 2)
I created several EA some of them where making good profit for few months, some of them gave me millions of $ with only 100$ starting but I had to enter at a certain time and date like 2017/01/06. I'm still figuring out the basic or a method to create an EA that will go up consistently in the
Hi . i create Regression Line with code : void OnTick () { datetime time_0= iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 1 ); datetime time_1= iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 29 ); ObjectDelete ( 0 , "a" ); ObjectCreate ( 0 , "a" , OBJ_REGRESSION , 0 ,time_1, 0 ,time_0, 0 ); ChartRedraw(); Sleep ( 50 );
Hello, I'm currently developping forex robot using Python API for Metatrader 5. Among different things, this robot places trades given by external signals (with price, SL and TP). I use euro funded account, trade XAUUSD, and have a 1:100 leverage ratio. In order to implement 1% strategy (meaning
  Distance of Moving average  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, Would it be possible for someone to help me find a way to tell me EA to only execute trades when there is a specific distance between two moving averages? For example  double ma50=iMA(Symbol(),0,50,0,1,0,0); double ma200=iMA(Symbol(),0,200,0,1,0,0); I basically want to know which command i...
Hi, Please take a look at the following code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Get an event description by its ID | //| country_code: country code name (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2) |
hey Guys, I am having issues understanding how the ignore flags are working for the signal's filters. Based on the documentation and following up the comments in the standard library module CExpertSignal, it should be possible to ignore the signal generated by filters through the m_ignore protected
Hello! I wonder how it all works, namely EAs with artificial intelligence ... how self-learning is done, how much coverage of all sorts of market factors, which can take into account such EA ... I am curious to know how everything works ... how self-learning is done, how much the coverage of all
Hello friends..I have a question that I think is difficult programming, but I think that many here are able to guide me. I want to calculate the lowest moving average level during a certain number of candles, as well as the highest moving average level during a certain number of candles. That is, I
i'm testing something right now, on MT5 and I got some pretty high slippage but it is negative slippage (I set a Sell Stop @ 1.30710 and it opens @ 1.30675) I thought only positive slippage was possible when using a Pending Order thanks Jeff
Hi, I need a little help in the attached EA, which currently sets a defined stoploss. What I want to do is to move the stoploss to breakeven after x number of pips in profit. I would be grateful for the help, thanks
I need some advice to help me using sting type data in my zigzag class or structure. I have problem with this error 'indname' - parameter conversion not allowed indicatorclass_zigzag rev1.mq5 48 13 #property copyright "@min" #include <indicators/indicators.mqh> #include <indicators/Custom.mqh>
I've been trying to install an ea i just purchased and its just not appearing it keeps saying failed with code 0
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have created a function for opening buy/ sell trades, but the EA opens more than 1 trades when I set the trade number 0 someone kindly help, I have tried adding magic number but still same result. Thanks in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Hello, I would like to close all pending orders in same time. i tried with open positions and succeeded but dont now how to do with open pending orders. this is my code for open positions: num_positions=mt.positions_total() symbol_info=mt.symbol_info( "EURUSD" ) symbol= "EURUSD"
Hello my friends, I want to code a function that takes a trade if the current price goes up one or more ticks, but when it goes down a trick it takes the position directly. As you can see from the illustration in the attached image. Here is my algorithm If Current Price < Lowest price { if