Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 237

Hello Guys, I am a beginner in MQL5, I am still in the "testing phase", I did something very simple to start practicing, I have the following problem, I made a calculation for the batch that will be applied to each trade, I am currently testing with EUR / USD , on a demo account of 5,000, 1% risk
I tried to use an expert advisor on vps. I selected dll and my vps disappeared. Please how can I connect my account back to the vps so that I can use my ea. Please help me quick. I am losing money. Thank ya
Hi, I have an EA that I bought from MQL5 market but it isn't placing any live trades. The EA shows the smiley face and auto trading is enable. There are no errors that appear in the journal. When I conduct a backtest the EA registers the history of trades but doesn't execute any on my live account
Hello everyone. I am trying to write an EA that has a loop and for each iteration I want it to run a different function. Each function contains some criteria to be checked and its operations are irrelevant to each other so calling function(i) will not do anything. Naturally I could use a switch
[Deleted]
Hello. Can an exported function continue to exist even after the source EA has been deleted
Hi to All, I've been starting to use the Metatrader VPS to run my EA 24/24 for few days and all seems to work fine. However, I noticed a strange behavior of my EA that is not related to it but to the server. My EA prints a "EA START" message at the beginning and a "EA STOP" message at the end, i.e
Guys i finally made a robot that buys whenever a bullish candle open but now the problem is my trailing stop, for example the robot place a buy order and i'm trailing in profit but when the market starts going against my direction the trailing stop doesn't close the locked profit ending up in a
Hi! I have an EA and It does not allow a Buy or a Sell order if spread is high, but problem is that EA only limit the spread in pips and I need to limit the spread in points. Could someone help me? 😀 Thank you! Text("Current Spread: "+DoubleToString(Spread(),1)+" pips",3);double Spread(string
Hi there all - I am looking for a working SSL Channel EA - despite finding this one which looks 90% there it just doesn't seem to work right - it creates many trades on a signal and gives a lot of errors. The system should be very much as the link suggests: Detect SSL change based on SSL Channel
Hi guys, New to algo trading still learning day by day :) Thanks for stopping to have a look at this. the code works fine for most the securities I look at and investin with the expection of the index UK100......why is that? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
Hello everyone, I am testing and EA that I coded for trading EUREX futures. The EA works fine with the simulator but I am struggling to make it work live with the broker Ampglobal. I discussed with them this issue and they said that it should be a problem with MT5. The point is that every time that
  metaquotes VPS  (1)
How many mt4 I can run on metaquotes Vps , any one know it
Hi everyone, I wonder if it would be possible to run the strategy tester in visual mode from mt4 in a VPS provided by mt4 ? If i'm asking it is because i am backtesting my strategy over 10 years and i calculated that it will take arround 300 hours with my pc. Thank you in advance
hello, is it possible to watch severals pairs with 1 EA on 1 chart. exemple : the EA is attached to EURUSD D1, check on every pairs for the lowest volume of the period and send alerts. if someone can point me to the solution that be great, Thanks & Cheers
Hi everyone Could you tell me where I am wrong with this code I receive a error with this code. //--------------------------------------------------------------void Mail(){if(TimeCurrent()>OrderOpenTime()+1*(300*timeclose1)) { SendMail("Information", "\nBalance: ",AccountBalance(), "\nAccount
Does any one know if there is a way to check the Mql5 username of a logged in user? I realize that we can use the TerminalInfoInteger to retrieve a bool about whether there is a connection to the mql5 community using the TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION identifier and also whether there is any data...
Hello, int ticketId = OrderSend(...) always returns 1 for me inseatd of a (fake) ticket number. Is the the correct behaviour for backtests? I want to select the (just) opened order to read some information from it.
Hi I need function wich return True if it is Currency Pair?! examples: IsCurrencyPair = TRUE if Symbol() is EURUSD IsCurrencyPair = FALSE if Symbol() is GOLD IsCurrencyPair = FALSE if Symbol() is JPN225 IsCurrencyPair = FALSE if Symbol() is XAUUSD IsCurrencyPair = TRUE if Symbol() is USDCAD
I have trenline EA and want to optimize this. How can modify trendline code because optimizer cannot read trendline
Hi everyone Everything is right in the email test section And I get the email test in my email But in coding I think I'm wrong and I don't get an email from an expert. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start() {double
Hello Guys, I am new to MQL, so sorry if my question would seem stupid to you. The question is as follow: I want to program an EA that uses two conditions. Step 1: Check if the first condition is fulfilled Step2: Wait for the second condition is fulfilled Step3: If fulfilled during defined time or
Hi there. Does it possible to create martingale EA without changing one source code? It means, can I use martingale EA just to add martingale source code
It's very important for backtesting ECN account
Hello All, I have been working on this EA that is to send alerts when at certain time of the day. It works on tester and will keep up with the days of rise and fall and send alerts based of what price had done previously. basically when I run this EA on multiple pairs it doesn't keep up with the
Fellow forum members, I am starting to think about making the move to MT5 from Mt4 and before I get some of my stuff coded I would like to ask more experienced users if what I am looking for is possible to backtest on MT5. I know MT5 has the ability to backtest multipair strategies but i am not too...
i am back testing an ea and i am getting bad results due to this "modify error 1" (check pics) at first it said in the journal logs the problem was an indicator and now that i check again in tester logs it only specify's an error, but anyways does anyone know what it means?? where can i search for
What would cause my topic to disappear from the listing
Hello everyone, I am new here and I have no idea of the rules, If I crossed anything please do let me know. I would like to ask regarding the best EA in the market, like what is the top rated/ best sellerEA that is working well? I have no idea of anything so can someone please help me out like what
Hello, One of the excuses I have got from a seller for his robot not performing was that I was running multiple robots on the same pair. He said I should not run more than one robot for one pair in the same account (even different ones). I find that rather limitative since everybody trades heavily
I've put the following together to try and alert me when a candle on a certain timeframe close above my Object Line it sends alert etc...However at the moment it just spams me with alerts when price is above or below my line. So the alerting bit is fine but it doesnt seem to be taking the timeframe