Previous candle-based EA

I have an idea of ​​trading that I managed to do some tests in excel and they looked very interesting, there it is: The strategy is based on the previous candle. 1- The opening of the negotiation must be made available in two ways; in favor of the previous candle and against a previous candle. Example: If the candle closes negative, a buy opens, if it closes positive, sell, going against the trend of the previous candle. And the converse, if the candle closes positive, buy, close negative sell, following a trend of the previous candle. 2- The stoploss must be configurable. 3- The batch must be configurable. 4- Available in timeframes, mainly H1, H4 and D1. 5- A configurable trailing stop option must be provided. 6- The closing time of the trade and the opening time of the new trade must be configurable, as they must accompany the opening of candle D1, but I also want to test it in H4 and H1. Could someone help me to code this algorithm?

Fernando Costa Junior:

I have an idea of ​​trading that I managed to do some tests in excel and they looked very interesting

“Everyone has a plan: until they get punched in the face.” – Mike Tyson

Fernando Costa Junior:

Could someone help me to code this algorithm?

freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Fernando Costa Junior: Could someone help me to code this algorithm?

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help 2017.04.21

But I already made a request on the freelance tab, a few handicapped people but due to the prototype they sent me, nobody managed to create something the way I was thinking. I have also tried hard to create something in fxdreema, and I am still trying. But even here I can pay for this code, I never asked for anything free.
Reason: