Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 229

This is my line of codes. However it is not working, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello Traders! Im new here and i have one question. its posible to convert one indicator mql4 file ( i think its a source code) to use at mt5? how much money i need pay for this work? Thank you in advanced
Hi, I am trying to use the buy and sell indicators from a purchased indicator with a password using iCustom. I have tried using the code below in the strategy tester with the response in the journal of "Your License is invalid". Putting the license in the first spot after the name of the called
I need your help, I'm using python to program an adx indicator processor; Sofar, I can accurately calculate the ADX-Wilder but I want to calculate the ADX instead. The ADX-Wilder indicator is described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8 and the ADX here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7 but I don't
Hi, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am currently refining my EA that detects signals at the beginning of a new bar. What it does internally is, roughly in psudo code: if( Volume[0] == 1 ){ // run some code, here I run some dummy code on a few forex pairs I'm interested in and force
Good Morning Guys, I have searched on forum but i can't find the solution, i am pretty new to coding. I have made a simple ea, a simple triple ema cross. But there is an important condition that i need to be true, here is how it should work; Ema 20, 50, 200 When ema 50 cross the 200 (above or
  MT5 Optimization  (4)
Hello, I have some questions regarding optimization in MT5. My Account currency is in USD. If Im optimizing any USD pair - for example EUR USD, GBP USD, AUD USD - the optimization speed is okay, but when im optimizating any other pair that is not USD, the optimization process is really really slow
I would like to optimize a set of parameters for multiple currencies and multiple timeframes in MT5. I don't mind using the MQL cloud or any other cloud if possible... Is there a way to do it automatically? I understand MQL5 if I could do it from the code. Is there a 3rd party software? Thanks
Hi, just trying to do a simple MA crossover EA, but im new and cant understand where the problem is. If anyone could help me i would apreciate it. Thanks! #include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick() { string entry =""; double
I just started studying mql5 and i want to write a program that open a position at the opening of a bar and close it at the close(in 5M timeframe, so after 5 minutes). for the opening there are no problems, but running the backtest i notice that it stops after opening the first order; can anyone
Hi I have a expert advisor that could not migrate into MQL5 vps. It gives me a message that says I need to recompile that file first. How do I recompile it
Hi.. in mql4 double arrowup = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(),indi, 0, 0);if(OrdersTotal==0 && arrowup!=EMPTYVALUE){//Open order Buy} How do i make it in mql5 int arrow;double arrowup[];int OnInit(){ arrow = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(),"arrow"); if(arrow < 0) { Print("The creation of pipsbreak_handle has
Hello all! I want to set an info panel on my EA, and I want it to have a rectangle as a background with text over it. Now, everything seems to be OK, but when a line of text gets larger, and my code tries to read the size, the ObjectGet() function returns 0... you can find below the code responsible
Let's say I have an EA that is optimized to trade USD/EU. Can the EA use an account balance that holds Bitcoin as its asset to trade
Im looking for some advice on how the Magic number will affect my EA. Currently i have my ea using the same magic number across all 6 of my chosen currency pairs. I also have the max trades open on the magic number set to 1. Will this stop the EA from open 2 different currency trades at the same
  Correlation EA  (3)
I want to create advanced Correlation EA.. who have already experience with correlation system pls contact me... or who already have best correlation system pls contact me
Incase anyone wants to suggest I go to the freelance section, please note that I already have and I don't think it advisable to pay an extra 30 for a feature I am not yet quite sure if it outcome I want to initiate trade at the open of the next bar candle after my conditions have been met. Been
Hi this is the code I have for opening a SellLimit order double sl_distance = NormalizeDouble(m_latest_atr * atr_multiplier_sl, _Digits); double lot_size = determine_lot_size(sl_distance); double price = NormalizeDouble(latest_candle.low-150*_Point, _Digits);
because Mt5 can backtest more than one pair at a time, I want to learn mql5 to for creating a grid trading ea. But I don't know where to start, should I just learn the code itself or the Mql5 Wizard?
Hi Everyone, Long time reader first time writer. I'm working on an EA that uses Heiken Ashi candles and needs to know if the previous bar was bearish (red) or bullish (white). There is a buffer for close and open price and I have variables that update for previous bar close and open based on the
I am having an issue where I go to my VPS where I have MT5 running around 50 EAs, each on their own chart, and find that 30 or so will have removed themselves from the charts. What could be causing this? Thanks
Hi, I get Off quotes error every time when I run my EA on a VPS server (MQL 5 London 03 6110220) and it tries to place an order (see attached picture of log), but not when I run it from my PC. Do you have any suggestions on why this happens and how to solve this? /Lars
Hello If possible, a software question Now this function shows me the number of tickets to the largest loss What is needed now is to know the deal number for the deal, which is less loss than the biggest loss And thanks for the help int Tick_A_L(int Type){ int i,ticket=0; double max=0;
What is the average time that it takes for this bot to make a trade? I'm new to Metatrader and I'm trying to figure out how to set up a bot. I let it run for a few hours but no trade has been made. I checked Automated Trading button, "Enable Live trading" in Options, and the "<Deleted>" with the
Hello, everyone. Can't defeat the problem. I use functions CopyTicks or CopyTicksRange from OnTimer callback. Our account is in Finam broker. The trade begins at 10.00 in Moscow. So ticks from 10.00 to 11.00 are not returning for some securities on the first day of Metatrader launch. On the next day...
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimizedsell(),NormalizePrice(Bid),3,0,NormalizePrice(TP_Level),"Sample EA",MagicNumber,0,Red); I am using this part for open orders. One of broker ECN account always give error 130 when EA trying to open orders. But when i try it with DEMO account on the same
Hi guys I'm new at mql5 programming language and I'm trying to learn it from youtube. I find the video (below) and try to copy the coding into metaeditor. When I compile the code there's a error message unexpected token on Ctrade line. Anyone can help me why I got the error message while the video
Just want to know if anybody here might know the reason why many of the source codes for Experts featured on this site won't work in strategy tester, when backtesting on futures. I've got an MT5 demo account through AMPfutures. Got about 6 months of futures data to backtest. I tried about 9 or 10
When I try to create a BuyStops of BuyLimit order which is too close to the current Ask price (even though the price I want to buy at is the correct side of the Ask price) I get an invalid price error. Is there any way I could detect when this will happen before attempting the order
I am learning MQL5 , i have a small expert that buys with a tp and sl, i want the ea to buy only when the time is between input time 1 and input time 2, it s simple, you only have 1 trade at a time and once closed by tp or sl open a new one if the time is still in the range but still the ea is