Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 238

Deprecated behavior - why?  (15   1 2)
Hi, I am not able to solve this. The basic idea is this code, but it produces the warning message for line 31. #include <Charts\Chart.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| CChartExt class
Hello, I run into “hit order rate limit” issue, below you may read some specifics: If conditions are right my EA/MT4 starts to build up/open pool of orders by small portions (0.01 lots) every 5...1 minute; all open orders in pool are Market orders with slightly different market prices and slightly
So I use this functionto get the value of a trendline for a specific bar: double trendline(int i){ double trendline=ObjectGetValueByTime(0,"Trendline",iTime(NULL, PERIOD_D1, i),0); return trendline;} then I compare it with bar close using: if(barclose(1)>trendline(1) &&
Hello all ; As you may know that while ago MT5 has supported the libraries and codes written in .NET . I found great libraries written in .NET which made developing MT5 professional and complex Apps easier specially those apps which involve GUI . my question is simply does MT4 or MQ4 behave have the
So I have an MT5 VPS running and an expert placed on the chart. I use trailing stop (price + ATR) and I get ATR value with this code: double ATR(){ double myPriceArray[]; int AverageTrueRangeDefinition=iATR(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,10); ArraySetAsSeries(myPriceArray,true);
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I have this code in my EA. Problem is, the code lays out numerous orders in my chart when I only intended to run the code once until the next event occurs. Any advice? if (OrderType==ORDER_TYPE_SELL && DealMagicNumber==MAGICMA) // Buy Trade {
Looking at capturing spikes in price and breakouts with large volume, but want to mitigate the risk of receiving slippage on those orders by breaking them down to smaller sizes. Rather than having to manually break my trade up into lets say 10 individual trades, is there a script that can do this
I modified a sample code from MQL5 documentation to look like the following #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_plots 1//---- plot Line#property indicator_label1 "Line"#property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1 clrDarkBlue#property
I would like to know if I could set my signals to private and give access to a selected group only. Any information regarding this is highly appreciated
Hello, who can I create a Hline on another chart. Because when I use the ChartID of the other chart the line is createt on the main chart where the EA is placed on. I have tested it on build 2190. Thanks for your help
Hello all I trying to develop an EA...so I define some base condition but the expert doesn't attend them... bool Buy_Condition1 = (mrate[1].low<=LBB[1] && mrate[1].close>LBB[1] && mrate[1].close<mrate[1].open && mrate[2].high<TBB[2] && mrate[2].low>LBB[2] && mrate[2].open>LBB[2] &&
Hi all, ... Im quite new to creating EAs ... & Its a pain in the ass for me when it comes to Defintion of PIP, POINT, PIP VALUE, POINT VALUE, TICK, TICK SIZE, TICK VALUE ... kk I found 2 ways of converting ATR into a number of Pips or Points ... But got little confused & Dont know which one is the
Hello everyone I would like to ask you for advice about a project that I would like to have developed by a freelancer I am learning MQL5 but it will take me some time to be sure of my skills even if I am already developing a bit with python and I have worked 2 years on Java. I understand OOP and so
Hello everyone, Is it possible to create an algorithm for the robot to interpret order book, price below or above, to enter or leave? I wish he could differentiate a high or low volume in the order book. Any suggestions for material to accomplish it
Hi at all, in execution of ea in backtesting optimization: - is there a way/function/parameter for get number pass of backtesting optimizzation ? - is there a way/function/parameter for get input/extern variables name in optimization mode ? - is there a way/function/parameter for terminate pass of
Hello my dear friends actually I'm trying to code an EA but I can't code the take profit part... I would like to take profit if the price hit the MA5 at that point so I wrote something like this : if(!PositionSelect(_Symbol)) { mrequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; // Immediate
Hello, Im trying to automate a function that close position, if tomorrow is not a trading day in as specific symbol. I managed to check if tomorrow is saturday/sunday but I don't know how to check if tomorrow is a holiday for example. How can I check if tomorrow is a trading day? Thank you, Yu
Hello friends, Was wondering if anyone could help me adding some code to my expert advisor. What im looking for is adding a code in my ea which will limit on how many open position. So if there is an open position, no new trade will be executed before the old position is closed Would really
[Deleted]
I hope this finds everyone in good health. I am working on an expert adviser, but it is giving me a headache. The expert adviser open similar positions when stops or takeprofits are hit. That is, is a sell trade goes bad and hits a stop loss, the EA opens another trade immediately. Can anyone please
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I placed same EA on three different charts but something is not working out as expected. I used the code attached to limit the number of trades per symbol but it seems that the EAs on the other charts
i have an EA that does nothing trade related, it just displays some text, is there a easy way to convert it to a indicator
Hello, My broker time is GMT + 3 I'm looking for utilities that can excecute position at certain hour (E.g. at 10:00 GMT+3 buy 0.01 lot EUR/USD) Does anyone here know of such a utility? Thank you
  Array problem  (7)
Hi experts, I am confused about these code. I have tried to create array in struct.Those initial value should be "0" in all array. but why not?How does it come from? struct line { int index[]; }; int count1=0,count2=0;line test[];void OnTick() { for(int q=0;q<5;q++) {
  Is the netminder difficult?  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Variant of grid-type EA: Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing Grid-type EA - is it complicated? Vladimir Karputov , 2017.01.29 08:24 Like this: (with increasing lot in steps - first volume InpLot, then InpLot*coefficient, then InpLot again and then
Hello, I developed an EA and tested it on historical data using the Strategy Tester. When I checked it with "every tick", it made a big profit, with low draw down. But when I checked it with "every tick based on real ticks" it was a losing strategy, with very high drawdown. How can it be, such huge
Hi folks, I'd like to know if is it possible to have an EA to autotrading using a Renko "timeframe" with my strategy. Thank you
  Simple EA  (5)
Hello. I need a simple EA that will open orders if: 2 bullish candles followed by 2 bearish candles: open short order on the opening of the next candle. 2 bearish candles followed by 2 bullish candles: open long order on the opening of the next candle. The EA must have SL, TP and Trailing Options
My premiere here with this thread, I want to share my experience with automated risk management, after thinking about the issue many times, I found this OrderProfitCheck function that belongs to the MoneyFixedRisk risk management class, before writing that does this function, I put them in context
Hi. I want to increase the amount I can enter on all options by another 2 digits. Eg: Now I can enter stoploss max 60000 but since my broker gives 6 digit price, I want to increase it's number to about x00000. Or more if possible. Trying to make ea work on vix index. I couldn't find a number which
Dears, first of all currently i'm using MQL5 for coding and during my coding on a strategy, i figured out there is a limited amount of history exist on each timeframe during backtesting. as an example there is almost one year data exist for H1 timeframe over back test. this means if i start from