How many times do you need to activate your EA's on the same machine!

Today I am asked to do MQL5 activations again for all my market EA'a on the same machine I have them activated on before. Does anyone have the same problem?

I cannot think of a reason why this is happening, there was a windows automatic update last night but that should not stop the EA activations.

I paid a large amount of money for these EA's and I feel I am running out of activations for no valid reason.

i have similar issue with Windows 10. also i am sure mql5 will not help on this. so the best solution is not to use windows 10 and host it on vps where they use older OS which have less frequent updates. also not use mql5 vps it sounds amazing but you will fall into this trap. so basically have reliable vps and host it there. until mql5 come up with solution. 

regards 

Investor:
Today I am asked to do MQL5 activations again for all my market EA'a on the same machine I have them activated on before. Does anyone have the same problem?

I cannot think of a reason why this is happening, there was a windows automatic update last night but that should not stop the EA activations.

I paid a large amount of money for these EA's and I feel I am running out of activations for no valid reason.

Simple, dont update your VPS at all cost (you must disable any windows update) because it will become new machine and you need to use your activation again
Reason: