Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 231

When I subscribe to a signal provider it deducts $30 from my account, and when I unsubscribe due to slippage, I get a message warning "If you unsubscribe $30 will be deducted from your account" ! I checked my bank account and MLQ5 actually charged me $60 ! But I can see extra $30 in my "balance" , I
I am developing a MT5 multisymbol EA. I get the message "No more than 1000 symbols can be selected" What statements substitutes a "selection" How do I "Deselect" a symbol? I am working with all the majors.
hi i started to get familiar with grid trading on one this i can found is grid average tp formula for the main trade and the trades when it's go to opposite direction can someone help me? thanks
My EA won't place any trades when I backtest it, just comes up with "failed market sell 0.03 GBPUSDme sl:1.40524 tp:1.40024 [invalid request]. Not sure why, it should open a buy trade when the 1H 50 EMA is above the 1H 200 EMA, the 15M 50 EMA is above the 15M 200 EMA, when there is a bullish
Hello, The question is basically in the thread title: Is there a way to use my graphics card along with my CPU for backtesting and optimization? If possible, I guess this would hugely benefit the computation time of the optimization sets. I couldn't find anything about this on Google. Anyone know
Dear the mql5 master coder. I need help with coding mql5 that doesn't work. Here is the code. Mql4 work smoothly: double LOSS( int m) { double a= 0 ; for ( int cnt = OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; cnt >= 0 ; cnt--) { if ( OrderSelect (cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) if (OrderSymbol()
Hi!, So i am knew to mql5 and coding in general and i was not able to find a conclusive answer for my question. The thing is, when i use: input double takeprofit = 200; or input int takeprofit = 200; my backtest results returns the same, but when i use Fast genetic based algorithm the
  Invalid Stops  (13   1 2)
2016.07.16 18:16:23.479 2016.07.14 23:59:00 failed market sell 0.02 EURUSD sl: 80.00000 tp: 50.00000 [Invalid stops] Good afternoon! I just finished to code my EA and I insert a fixed SL and TP, I stared with values like 20/25 and I tought the error was the small number, so I tried 80 and 50, as...
Dear coders i need coder for my EA
Hello everbody... I found this code here... but it doesn't work to MT5... Does Someone knows how to do the equivalent code for this? #import "user32.dll" int RegisterWindowMessageA( string MessageName); int PostMessageA( int hwnd, int msg, int wparam, string Name); void keybd_event( int
hello is there any way to make the sleep indefinitely? actually i am running two EAs on 2 different charts and first ea is only needed during the first few seconds of initialization, after that i dont need that Ea anymore i know " ExpertRemove (); " function but it removes the EA , i dont want it
  New Deal Error  (8)
hello I am going to test my strategy and I got error 4014 for opening new deal, Kindly let me know, bool Trade( int direction, double volume, double PivotStoploos) { ZeroMemory (Request); ZeroMemory (Results); ZeroMemory (Check); Request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; Request.symbol
[Deleted]
I tried several ways, using if (LastAccountBalance <AccountBalance ()) {do something}. But I couldn't do it at all ... I already have the EA, which I coded myself, I just want to know how or what I would use so that if the last order is Loss the next order will set the TakeProf the same amount of
I'm new and I'm trying to move forward. Please help me. 1) I want to open only 1 position for this signal using "if function " but I couldn't. :( 2) I have more than one signal. and I have a separate shutdown signal for each signal. So I think I need to record the ticket number and I need to
  Load(import) dll  (4)
How import/load and unload a dll in expert(EA). If you have a source code or example please upload
Hi, I have a problem with my EA. It's calculateting the 21,13 and 8 eMA and it should give a Buy signal if the 8 - 13 - 21 are on top of each other in this sequence and a Sell signal if they are beneath each other. I hope that you get what i am trying to say. The thing is it works if i check for a
//--- input parameters input int StopLoss= 30 ; input int TakeProfit= 100 ; input int ADX_Period= 8 ; input int MA_Period= 8 ; input int EA_Magic= 12345 ; // Ea majic number input double Adx_Min= 22.0 ; // Minimum ADX Value input double Lot= 0.1 ; // other
Hello I am new to all of this. I have a trading strategy I am looking to automate but I need to make sure of something first. Can you code custom position sizes based on the amount you have in a trading account? Such as 1.3 % of your account size? Thanks
[Deleted]
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots EURUSD, H1, 2020.05.30 GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real trailing stop should be less than take profit
Hello folks, Is there anyone have tried this? Could anyone show me a part of an example code? I'm coding an EA using 5 minutes chart and depending of the conditions, it will open new orders. As a result all the orders time are opened by multiple of 5 minutes: 0,5, 10, 15... But now, I'm trying to
Hi, I can't seem to get these events to fire. I'm trying to write to a file but it does not output and the Print() function does not output anything to the log either. If I place the same code in OnInit() it works fine and I find the file with the output. I am using a 4 core processor and no local
  Coding EA help!  (3)
Hello, i am still coding my EA but there are some questions that i wanna ask to you all because I am an amateur in this MQL5 language. Sorry for my bad english xD The questions are: 1) How to give a certain time interval for EA to execute buy or sell? Example: I activate the autotrading on
My brother and I built a BOT, it works awesome on his computer but does not work correctly on mine. It will not close out positions when it is supposed to and just does not seem operate correctly. We both are using Windows 10 and all our settings in the BOT are identical. Any ideas
Hi all, I've attached the EA that I'm coding. It keeps coming up with "not all control paths return a value" - I''m not sure how to resolve the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I am using an EA which is working great for long and short positions combined. I am looking to trial an account with long positions only and a separate account with short positions only. However when i select either long or short positions only in the common section, it will either not open a
Hello everyone, I am cracking my head here. My code simply does not execute the SL or TP orders. They appear on the testing graph, but they are not executed. Can anybody help, please? Thanks. //IMPORTAÇÃO #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> //cria instância chamada "trade" CTrade trade; input int lote = 12
I wanna put whole my deposit to a position my code is working for currency pair like EURUSD buy cryptocurrency pair like BTCUSD give me invalid price error. Can someone tell me what i did wrong? double PriceOpenSell= NormalizeDouble ((AccountBalance/ 100000 )/Ask, 2 ); double PriceOpenSell=
Hey everyone! I recently started trying to program my own EA, and discovered this new world of expert advisor programming. I've programmed in Python and R in the past, as well as a bit of C++, therefore I am not too lost so far. However, I would like to create a mechanism that requires a specific
failed CTrade::OrderSend: instant buy 0.01 EURUSD at sl: ..... [ invalid volume ] Hello masters. I am new among you. When I try to put stop loss on my little robot, after a while I get this error. Can someone arrange this for me as it should be? so that I can learn something new. I apologize in
Hi everyone! So basically I'm coding an EA that places one trade depending on a given signal, and that trade runs just perfect. It places the trade when it should, and it changes the stop loss to breakeven once the first take profit target is hit. I want to code it so if the stop loss is hit