Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 230

Hi, Im after some advice please. I am using an EA which sets Buy Stops and Sell Stops, however when the price gets near the Buy and Sell Stops it seems to move so I cant actually take a trade? Is there a setting that can be changed to stop this? Thanks, Dave
Dear Programmers, Please I am still learning to code EA with MQL5 language however I wrote a code that involved selection of current order. There is no error when I run it but the implementation is different from my intention. My observation was that this code always referenced the first opened
I'm new and I'm trying to move forward. Please help me. 1) I want to open only 1 position for this signal using "void " but I couldn't. :( 2) I have more than one signal. and I have a separate close signal for each signal. So I think I need to record the magic number and I need to use this magic
Greetings fellow programmers; I recently have coded a bot to trade XAUUSD and it has a 90% win rate but the few bad trades it does get itself into it seems to hold on to them far too long and it is causing major draw down. How can i effectively show the bot that it is in a bad trade and either
Hi, it's a stop and reverse system, the moving average on the TR True range must be calculated: (high-low). + ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------- + Input: Lenght ( 1 ), numARTs ( 0.2 ); var : atrs, upper, lower, trueran;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Input variables | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ input int Stoploss = 50 , Takeprofit = 100 ; input double Tradevol = 0.1 ;
Hello All, I've got a system that I'm trading manually called MacFibo 1.2, just the main entry setup (created by Sufian Said) and featured in BabyPips. It seems to be playing along nicely on EURUSD H4. I'm using a selection of indicators to make the strategy a bit more automated. I can't seem to
I have several custom indicators that I like. They all work great when attached to a chart and do the job they were intended to... I am new to the world of creating an Expert Advisor, I now want to build my own EA that trades the world based on my selection of custom indicators. So... How do I...
Hello everyone, I was wondering if its possible to receive some of this events from Python code using the Python Integration . I've searched in the docs but found no clue of how to do it... In the case of not being possible, is there any way to redirect MQL5 events to trigger Python code? If so
Hi, I was hoping somebody might be able to help me please. Is it possible to create an EA that takes trades when a different pair moves in a certain direction which will then start a trade on another pair? For example say if EUR/USD moved up and a few minutes later another pair moved in the exact
Ehlo, I have created a network miner, which uses trading flow to find financial signs (trader[s] buy/sell signs). I have success of 83 % confirmed and 91 % not confirmed success rate. I need a [ wo /] man , possibly develop er or just an age nt which will direct me in using trade techno log y
Hi, I have the majority of my EA set up but the only piece im missing now is the part where "if this pair drops then take a sell trade for this different pair". Is this some thing someone could help with please? Many thanks David
Please, anyone can direct me to install the <Deleted> to meta trader 4. I'm new to all the whole system of how it work for trading
Hello MetaTrader Users, I have 3 queries on the subject of Chart Patterns; (1). Is there any resource to learn how many Chart Patterns exist "Till This Date"? (2).How to create EA to trade those Chart Patterns? (3).Can we apply Machine Learning Algorithms in MT5 to detect Chart Patterns? Thanks
wondering if anyone here knows mql5 programming. I have seen many scripts which deal with these two part individually but not together. I need an EA or script which is ON all the time on one chart, for, let say 7-8 major symbols, it should do the following: 1) There will be pending orders already
  Time Filter  (1)
Hi how can I add a filter to my Hedge expert Time filter start form 04:00 to 16:00 if there order found after time ended the expert still work and take orders as hedging until to take profit Regards Bassam
Hello First, let me express my apology if I post this topic in the wrong place of the forum. I hope if it is the case you will let me know. I really not have much time to look arount in the community. I check the forum every two weeks or more. I turn to you for help since I dont know other
H there , I want full help from programming professors. I am trying to make EA from Fx Eagle Indicator , My EA working on Moving average fine this is my cod: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| |
Hi guys, i`m developing an EA and I need to know how much money I have available to open more positions. The idea is, if I have already a position open, I would like to know how much money do I have left to buy other stocks. I`m using, inside OnTick the AccountInfoDouble() method. While the first
Hi All, first post! I wanted some help understanding Classes and Objects in MQL4. I have a question around making correct usage of them. Is it possible to declare a Global Object from a Class as you can do with normal variables? I can create them OnTick and they persist until OnDeinit where I need
I have a strategy based on harmonic patterns like gartleys, crab, and some other customized patterns. I am thinking of learning python to hopefully implement my strategy. Would this be possible to program using MQL5 as well to create an algorithmic trading strategy ? Could I also be alerted of when
hi I am kind of beginner in coding , i try to code my first serious EA , i try to calculate the maximum value of an indicator at current candle not for previous candles i want to calculate maximum cci value on the current candle and keeps the value of maximum i tried to make a dynamic array which
I am a neophyte in MQL programming and have been trying to develop my own EA. It has a pretty good performance on Strategy Tester, but loses money when it goes live. This week was the ultimate test. I left it running for the whole week in a demo account and it lost money consistently, every day
Hi, I'm having a problem with my EA and I would like some help with it. I developed an EA that places a limit buy order when the asset price reaches a determined price. For instance: if Asset A reaches 10.00, the EA will add a limit buy order at 9.50. As I'm using this strategy on many assets (
  .  (2)
I have a bare bones vps from another project that has spare capacity. It has no browser or GUI installed. Is it possibel to install WINE and MT on this type ob box and run it, or do I need Ubuntu with a GUI ? (If so, is a free one from Amazon suitable - mainly for demoing an ea I have developed at
Hello people! All right? When I change the timeframe of the graph, my EA triggers the invalid pointer error, currently I use many pointers, I noticed that with few pointers the error does not occur. I would like ideas and solutions for this situation. If I can keep working with the pointers better
Hi Guys, For my EA I am using Bool function criteria's with return True/False to meet Buy requirement for example: if(MATRUE (){ Buy(); void Buy(){ trade.Buy(sizeOfShare, NULL ,Ask,Ask-stopLossPips* _Point ,Ask+profitPips* _Point , NULL ); } Now I want to make the same function but then to close
Hi, I m new to mql5 and also for programming. I have a little problem I can't solve alone. I have written a little EA for buying or selling if a signal is occurred. For example: I wan't to buy once the price is obove EMA 20 and than the next trade should only be opened at the opposite direction when
bool Buy_Condition_1 = (maVal[ 0 ]>maVal[ 1 ]) && (maVal[ 1 ]>maVal[ 2 ]); // MA- 8 Increasing upwards bool Buy_Condition_3 = (adxVal[ 0 ]>Adx_Min); // Current ADX value greater than minimum value ( 22 ) bool Buy_Condition_4 = (plsDI[ 0 ]>minDI[ 0 ]); // +DI greater than -DI