Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 374

I'm writing a script that apply templates on current chart. Here, I can't load templates from 'templates folder' in MT4 data folder by ChartApplyTemplate function. But I can load templates from MT4 data folder directly. void OnStart()  {//--- string...
Hallo, ich nutze den Liquidex EA. Er ist soweit ganz gut. Der größte Nachteil bei diesem EA ist, dass, sobald ein Handel ausgelöst wird, der Trailingstop sofort anzieht. Der Stop-Loss ist sofort hinfällig und es bleibt nicht genügend Puffer für mögliche Rückschläge. Dadurch gehen viele Trades in den...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow forumites. Am Looking for an MT4 EA or software that when i click new order and place a single trade, it will multiply the trades i place instantly just like the inserted screenshot above. Using same 0.10, same currency i placed, same Take Profit. Atleast if it can multiple my...
I see in mql5 manual that optimization is here: But my metatrader 5 don´t have Optimization option: why?
  Using 2 EA's on a FX pair  (11   1 2)
I am using an EA to determine and trade on extreme prices. Although this has a SL built in I would like to use an additional EA (Trade Protector) to add a proportional SL. I have an additional window showing the FX pair in the same timeframe with the Trade Protector running but its not working. I am
sorry for my english . I have a EA named hedging recovery  and I 'm from morrocco I want to know what's the best brocker hwo support using EA with metatreader 4  without any problem . thanks for help .
[Deleted]
Hi just ask if I can create string with UTF-16 encoding in metatrader5 it's working perfectly but in metatrader4 when I put that character on the chart I have just small rectangle I'm just ask if I can do that or not thank you
Hi :) as you see below I need a code that can select the history positions the OrderSelect() function is only selecting the current active trades... Thanks for all
Hello guys, I am new to coding mql5 or mql4. What should be the first ticket number? I have seen in the documentation that an error is -1. But I wonder what should be the first ticket number? 1 or 0? As I have seen in examples that if ticket number > 0, then an order is sent successfully.
// Opening Orders while(true){ // Orders opening Loop   if(TotalOrder==0 && Opn_B==true){ // No opened orders and pending orders + criterion for...
hi when i do expert optimization  ask me to decrease parameters or increase value  there is any way or idea to increase optimization parameters in mt4 ? thanks
How I can set the trading hours for strategy tester to test the bot in this hours not the hole day?
Hi guys! I have encountered problem with the iADX lag with daily chart. Basically I have created ea for daily bars based on adx indicator. //INDICATOR CODE BEGIN int start()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ int limit; int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted();//---- check for possible errors if(counted_bars <...
Hello to all, I don't know if the following subject have already been placed in this community, but does anybody know how to close a position in Mql4 without openning another? My EA have three conditions, different from the ones of 'crossing MA', that have only two: crossing each other upwards or...
I was going to write an EA based on MACD indicator . I have problems with calling main and signal amounts in my EA. is there anybody able to give me a guide
  Is it a Requote?  (6)
I see these failed trades with invalid t/p or s/l the code could never have set. I notice these failed trades happen during volatile markets, I think they are Requotes, are they not?
[Deleted]
hello everybody, i've resintalled my computer from vista to seven. the build version, i think, is still the same build 950. Trade TradefromCSVFile Doesn't work anymore the journal show "TradefromCSVFil is not an expert and cannot be executed". It was working before. if somebody can help, will...
[Deleted]
  Backtest problem  (4)
date always showed on 00:00, what's wrong with this ?
  MySQL and MQL5  (1)
I have several version of mysql.dll on my Windows 10. - I get a large negative number in return from initmysql - I get access violation in libmysql.dll when doing real_connect. What size of libmysql.dll 64 bit is the correct one?
[Deleted]
Hi, is the cost $10 per month per trading account? If one has multiple trading accounts, e.g. 5, would it cost $50 per month in total to run all five? In which case a regular VPS server is better value?
I have problem with mql4 code. When I start code in tester of strategy, program sometimes lost data. The program should print the information every 30 minutes. It starts at 00:00 and then prints 01:00 (lost 0:30) or prints only part of the data. Typically, the error is at the beginning of the...
Hi all, who can help with the robot, why doesn't it work? extern double lots = 0.01; extern double TPforSymbol = 0; extern double SLforSymbol = 0; int last_bar= 0; int start(){ if (last_bar == Bars) return(0); last_bar = Bars; if (OrdersTotal() == 0){ OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, lots ,Ask, 3, Bid -
Hi. Traders. I am very curious about how spread is applied when a stop or limit order is modified. For example, if a buy stop is opened at time A. At time A, the market spread was 2 pips. Then the buy stop was modified at time B (say 5 minutes later from time A). At time B market spread was 3...
Hello. I have a downloaded script that deletes all the trades and pending orders at x loss or profit (see attach). I would like to modify this EA to delete all pending orders (SL,TP, Trailing stop) at x loss and leave the trades open.Can someone guide me with this? Thank you in advance.
Hi All, I want to loop through a number of moving averages as part of my trading system. Input variables are as below input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame1 = PERIOD_D1 ; // First MA to use input int Period1 = 10 ; // Number of periods for first MA input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame2 = PERIOD_D1 ; // Second
Is there any function that lists the times and trades?
[Deleted]
Please follow the rules Hello and Good Day, I am in need of an Equity management EA which simply does this: Equity Take profit and equity stop loss in account currency as the condition. Condition met, upon closure should close...
This is my 1º EA. Does nothing useful, it's just to practice programming. When there is no open trade, open an operation with TP and SL low for closing fast. I test this EA which demo account in real time and it works as Expected. But when I use in Back-test don´t work. Only open 1 trade. In...
i took a screenshot just before the EA took the trade and all the candles were present. after a few hours, the same candles disappeared! it caused a gap on my chart for about 14 hours. after reporting this issue to the broker, they said that i should "right click refresh" my charts and the...
How to OrderSelect in mql5? i.e. if(OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))