Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 158

Ea  (1)
when i add EA onto my chart i get an error that says cannot open file
I have a parenthesis error in my android software. I still can't find it. Anyone want to teach
Hi, i bought EA which says it can be used on maximum of 3 accounts, what can happen if installed on the 4th account? 
Hello, from 2021.09.03 we can not add / update screenshots for EA. The upload tab is ok, upload images are ok, but after Saved only first screenshot save, all remaining screenshots are disappeared. Anyone has this error? Thanks
Hey everyone! So I have written a few experimental EAs but none of them had set stop losses and take profits - it was instead based on crossovers. I am finally writing one with set S/L and T/P and I am wondering if I need to write specific code that closes those trades when they hit their S/L and
Hello, Why i cant see download demo button on EA product? My friends seems have that option but i cant see it in my browser/account Attachment is just an example, it supposed theres download demo button under BUY
Hi all, I've been using a commercial EA for some years but now the vendor shut down the business and the license expired. In MT4 an error message shows up, saying "You have avlid account for product but this product has expired". The support of this commercial EA is no longer available. So, my
Sorry ,This is my first EA for Sell but I can't upload EA and My custom indicator Could you please suggestion me for this problem
I need a code for MT5 that measures the slope of a Moving Average and opens trades when the slope is "X" number of points above or below the MA horizonal or zero line
I'm writing a hedging EA, and in a section I try to close multiple open positions once I've hit a specific profit target. The logic loops through all positions, checks if it is the correct ENUM_POSITION_TYPE, and executes the PositionClose() function with the matching position's ticket number. For
I am currently backtesting my EA using 1 minute OHLC but since the EA trades on a higher time frame, there are a lot of "unnecessary" ticks that the EA is being run on slowing down the optimisation. What I would like to achieve is to send every single tick to the EA until it enters into a trade
Hi, I have this situation where my EA opened a pending order at 1.30330 and I have this function to check if there is any pending order when passing value 1.3033 and its not working //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Check Pending Orders
Somehow I got logged out of metatrader. I cannot remember my username and password. I can't find anything to reset or send email to reset
Hi, for some time, I've been using market orders to execute partial take profits in my EA executed after my code inside OnTick identifies the market reached the desired partial take profit level. The problem is that such system has issues with backtesting with "OHLC 1 minute" mode: instead of the
I used to load older versions of EAs (from 2020) on MT5 terminal on my old PC. With the new PC (the old one has died), I've downloaded mt5, but it only loads the recent version of the EA on a chart it doesn't load the older versions (from 2020). I want to use an older version EA from 2020, because I
I have been waiting for a moderator to Okay my EA, which I am placing in the market here but they have not yet responded. Actually, I have tried before and they pointed out changes I needed to make in order to comply with the mql5 community rules. But the truth is I left the listing for some time
Mine journal 2021.09.01 14:56:56.252 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'TripleH' [403] 2021.09.01 14:56:47.829 MQL5.chats: activated for 'YouuncleBob' 2021.09.01 14:56:47.742 MQL5.community: activated for 'YouuncleBob', balance: 0.00 1. I've already making sure that my Microsoft Edge is the
string CheckEntry() { // create an array for prices MqlRates PriceInfo[]; // sort the price Array from the current candle downwards ArraySetAsSeries (PriceInfo, true ); // we fill the array with the pricedata //int Data = CopyRates(Symbol(), Period(), 0, Bars (Symbol(), Period())
Hi there, I'm fighting with my advisor. It is working well on indizes like DE30 or US500 but on EUR/USD it is not working. I'm getting errors like "invalid price" or "invalid stop". My Adviser derives from Include\Expert\Expert.mqh (CExpert) and I found something in the init function that needs some
[Deleted]
UPDATE NOTE: Finally the issue have been sorted out. Hi Wishing Happy Weekend to all. I am struggling hard to create an optimized "Normalized Volume Indicator ". I have used few other methods too including MAOnBuffer() functions. Following code is my latest attempt, the same code I am using in Price
  EA Transfer  (7)
Please I have an EA am using in demo trade. How can I can I transfer the EA to my real trade?
Hi all, Im having issues finding an EA that can trade the moment the Fast EMA cross up over the Slow EMA, then when the Fast EMA crosses the Slow EMA back down it can close the long trade and open the sell trade. I also want to be able have a Stop Loss and Trailing Stop Loss. I keep downloading
  EA ISSUE  (1)
when i add my EA onto the mt5 charts the mt5 just closes down. HELP
Hello guys, i've just started making this experts advisor. The entry is running well, but i cant sorted out about the closing code. Please help :) #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double Ask= NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits );
Hi, I would expect the following code to work. But MQL giving "'Order' - illegal returned type". Any idea why? C # namespace ExpertAdvisor { public class ExpertAdvisor { [DllExport] public static Order Order() { Order Order = new Order();
Hello There is a problem in new metatrader5 release This is an expert int OnInit () { Comment ( "Please Wait..." ); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } Problem is Comment When Comment a message whole metatrader5 crashes Thanks
I wrote the following code. I expected to have one operation per year. However I see that many operations are missing. For example: EURUSD (1971-2021) it has 50 years of history but I only get 23 trades. I have tried with many currency pairs and commodities and many operations are missing as well
  EA Development?  (2)
Hello, I am struggling to find anyone to develop my EA. Its up in the freelance section and is relatively simple if not already exists. I have been trading manually for a few years now but having decided automated trading may be worth trying, I have very little knowledge of MQL5, code base,...
I am trying to create an EA. I have a strategy I would like to try out. I have very minute coding knowledge. I need directions on how to go about
[Deleted]
Dear Members I am trying to use <MovingAverage.mqh> SimpleMA method in a Class. I have defined arrayClose[] and used CopyClose to get closing prices into array. However, when I use this array in SimpleMA(index,MAPeriod,arrayClose); it is returning 0.0 for SMA values. Is it necessary to use SimpleMA