Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 164

Hello, It is my first thread. Currently i need to copy all open position from MT4 as a master/source to send and applied it on MT5. Is it any best way to do such things? Any suggestion would be wellcome.. Thank you, Thanks in Advanced
Hello dear MQL5 devolopers please i want to program a trade copier that can automatically copy trade from one account to a remote account, I don't know where to start from . please when can i start from? My language is Python. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Regards, Tom
Hi every body. what is the code for ordersend at a special time and date? for example a buy order at 11.00 am at 7/21/2021
  Problem with OrdersCount++  (11   1 2)
I wrote a simple code to test OrdersCount having (3) different trades opened: void OnTick (){ CTrade trade; for ( int s= 0 ;s< SymbolsTotal ( true );s++){ string SName= SymbolName (s, true ); if (ManageAll== false ){SName= _Symbol ;}
  News filter  (5)
Hi everyone, I would like to create a news filter so that my eas do not trade in the two previous hours at the exit of an important news and also in the next two hours. My problem is that I can't distinguish the important news (which I take in consideration) from those with little importance (I
i used an ea that worked perfectly on the test but when i try it on the chart it send this error message 2021.07.22 14:50:36.342 Wall Street Original MT5 (EURUSD,D1) Error open order: SELL 0.00 Strategy2-1
Example: Step: (1000; 0.01) Equity 1,000 usd ---> Lot = 0.01 Equity 10,000 usd ----> lot = 0.1 Equity 9,000 usd ----> lot = 0.09 .......... It's been 6 months and I haven't found a solution yet. Please help me
Hello, I'm on MT5 and I have bought a VPS through MQL5. I have buy an EA too that work fine on my computer but when I use it on my new VPS I got this error every 50 seconds on the Expert tab of my VPS "Neural BOT (EURUSD,M5) Failed to copy data from the indicator, error code 4806" Why my VPS got
  iMACD parameters on MQL5  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everyone, I have been reading a little about the subject in the reference guide but I just don't understand how to transcribe a simple thing from MQL4 to MQL5. In MQL4 I use the following code to read the indicator: double Main = iMACD ( Symbol (), MACD_Timeframe, FastEMA_Period
Hello everyone, thank you for checking my post. Just like the title says, can someone please help me with it? I've been looking on internet, but EA for MT5 is pretty hard to find. What I need is a DAILY TARGET EA, which has function to disable all other EA from opening position after our total...
I have expert but i want to trade all time in the day without from 11PM to 2AM Thanks
I do need a forex robot programmer to recreate idea gold pro EA, please if you sure you can please contact me in skype my skype id : <...>
How to open automatically Buy stop orders for multiple symbols? For example, List of symbols: (EURCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY) Entry points respectively: (1.08476, 1.36404, 110.289)
  No trading operations ??  (17   1 2)
Hi every one ! I tried to publish an EA but the validation failed. The reason: No trading operations (see below). But when I check in the Runtime Errors https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes I can't find this error ! Could you please help me to identify the problem ? I thank
Hello, Following an OS reinstallation and a failed backup, I lost the M1 history on the FRA40 that I had in MT4 from IG-LIVE and IG-DEMO servers. I had a full history recorded locally since 2017 but now I only have a ridiculous depth until 2021.07.01, which is totally insufficient to use the
Hello, so I am running a backtest of a strategy and using the MQL5 Cloud network, however, it doesn't use all of the agents available. It only uses like 3 out of thousands... It would be so much faster if it used more agents. How can I make it use more..? Here is a screenshot
[Deleted]
Hi I am using Class for trade operations, wherein method is defined with conditions for trail StopLoss. This method sends request to Trade.POSITION_TrailSL method in Trade Class. The problem I am facing is, this method tracks oldest open position only and if other positions (same Symbol / Magic No)
[Deleted]
UPDATE: Issues is sorted out Hi Please help me, what is wrong in my code and it loops only once and not for no of times passed in with pLookBack ... //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| METHOD: Is_OsMA_Falling() //|
  please help me  (1)
HELLO TRADERS AND DEVELOPPERS PLEASE HELP TO GET AN EA FROM THIS CODE. THE ROBOT WILL SELL ON 00 : 55 AND CLOSE TO 00 : 06 thanks to help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| tim.mq5 | //|
  I need help  (1)
i need an encryption to lock my ea with the user's account number so they don't share my ea
Please see the log below... This has started happening since yesterday. I am using the Metaquotes VPS and my EA's migrate successfully but are then removed a minute later. In other cases, they fail to migrate at all on repeated attempts. I have been using this VPS for several months without issues
Hi, How to get an available margin percentage as shown in the MT4? I would like to stop opening new order when margin percentage below 150% If there is no code to get it directly, what value do I need to know in order to calculate? Thank you in advance
I'm trying to do a simple update on one of my MT5 EA's, but I keep getting the message "there are no trading operations" during the validation. The thing is: even when I upload previous versions (just to test if they still pass, with changed version number to a new version), which were already...
Hello Guys, I am trying to build a RSI EA using iRSI in MQL5. My strategy is simple. It should take a buy trade if RSI is crossing above level 30 and close buy trade when RSI crossing below level 70. But currenttly iRSI is taking trades on level 30 no matter if it is crossing level 30 from above or
hi guys, I'm trying to write an EA. I have a problem with setting fixed sl and tp on my code. here's me code double tp= 300.00000 ; double sl= 100.00000 ; double norm_tp= NormalizeDouble (tp, _Digits ); double norm_sl= NormalizeDouble (sl, _Digits );
Help please: When i press Start for optimizaion of EA , MQL5 cloud gets uncheked and not working. it has worked just a few seconds some times. I cant even enable or turn it on. I have money in my ballance in MQL5 Is there any soulution.any idea. computer is good. windows 10. CPU good
Hello community, i habe an EA on DAX30. Unfortunaley i got this Error Message on auto Validation. How can i pass the auto. validation? My EA open a SellStop and BuyStop Order. in other tests i got the OrderError 130. i tried already all the steps and code that i found here in the forum but i didn't
Hi All, Is there a way to run OnTick() during the bar close on the current bar? It I do the execution at the start of a new bar and then check the previous bar, my concern is that the execution will be a candle too late if i do this approach. Any thoughts on this? Thanks
input uint PeriodsADX= 5 ; input double LivelADX= 20 ; uint Adx1; uint contatoreADX= 0 ; double ADXmax,ADXmin= 999999999999999 ; //enum MY_TF1{A_M5= PERIOD_M5,A_M10=PERIOD_M10,A_M15=PERIOD_M15,A_M20=PERIOD_M20,A_M30=PERIOD_M30, A_H1= PERIOD_H1, A_H2= PERIOD_H2, A_H3= PERIOD_H3, A_H4=
Hello, I have an EA that makes profits at least at the end of the month, in backtesting using 99% tick data, is profitable even with no 99% tick data. I have tested it with many periods during many years. Recently I have used it with a broker and makes profits(in demo contest), but with other broker