Move mouse to a particular coordinator on chart

I have 2 questions.

1. The market watch is selected/focused and I want the chart to be selected/focused/highlited but how?

2. I practiced a few codes about chart events, and I was able to get mouse coordinates on the chart for example x:100    Y:40. 

My question is how to move/set the mouse coordinate to sth custom for example x:130   y:70.

I want to achieve those by codes. Any hint/advise is appreciated

pavelion: 1. The market watch is selected/focused and I want the chart to be selected/focused/highlited but how?

Is this what you are looking for?

ChartSetInteger

Sets the integer value (datetime, int, color, bool or char) for a corresponding property of the specified chart

ENUM_CHART_PROPERTY_INTEGER

ID

Description

Property Type

CHART_BRING_TO_TOP

Show chart on top of other charts

bool  

Fernando Carreiro #:

Is this what you are looking for?

ChartSetInteger

Sets the integer value (datetime, int, color, bool or char) for a corresponding property of the specified chart

ENUM_CHART_PROPERTY_INTEGER

ID

Description

Property Type

CHART_BRING_TO_TOP

Show chart on top of other charts

bool  

I tried it and the navigator was selected/highlited/focused when I attach the script on the chart

pavelion #: I tried it and the navigator was selected/highlited/focused when I attach the script on the chart

That is not how you are supposed to use the function. Think about it and what you are trying to accomplish.

Break it down into simpler more logical steps. Show your code if you require further help.