Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 153

I want to upload my Expert Advisor in the market section, but it gives an error I also disabled all the expert advisor restrictions and set the trading lot to 0.01, but it gives error131 again, please help me Thank you
Hello. When I attempt to backtest using real ticks, I get several errors saying that there are tick mismatches and that ticks are being discarded. I tried downloading only data from last year, it still didn't work. I tried to import data into a custom symbol and I couldn't. Is there anyway I can
Hi, I’ve only just starting learning some of the very basics of MQL5 so please forgive me if I’m using the wrong terms to explain my problem, I’ll do my best to explain. I’m trying to create an EA with which includes the “ZigzagColor.mq5” indicator using “EA builder”,. I took a guess that when the
Hi everyone Do you know if it is possible to start a BackTesting of an Expert Adviser with code or any other way. The main goal here is to automatically BackTest an Expert Adviser multiple times by changing input values. Have a good day EDIT : I have missed the optimisation option. Maybe it is
We I get an EA built through the Freelance and pay for it, if it has errors and needs to be correctly because it isn't functioning properly do I need to go through freelance and pay to have any errors fixed? Or are the errors covered under the initial payment and will be fixed by the person who
Hello Community, Can someone help me to find the solution of my query. Query is - I should get alert when pending order or limit order gets executed or filled. Regards, Abhishek
Hi, Can somebody share a code to get profit value of a current symbol from multiple open position. (Example: I have 5 buy position on EURUSD and I want to know total loss of profit of all 5 position) Thanking you in advance!
all my custom symbols are gone since I updated MT5 with latest version. is it normal ? I wonder what happened...do I have to just recreate the custom symbols ? or is there more to do thanks a lot Jeff
I am trying to do http post request for practicing. I am receiving http post on my node server. However, req.body returns undefined. How can I add MA value to the http post request in this case? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I really think you guys have a fast answer to this. I've been searching for this problem in articles for hours but none especifically talks about this I made a routine that writes the trade result into a .csv file on the OnTester function. When I run the optimization using only the first core, all
I wonder if the execution of OnTesterPass() event is synchronized with respect to the execution of each OnTester() event. I mean if OnTester() runs on different threads simultaneously. When they are finished then OnTesterPass() are finshed is in the same sequence? Or they are disorderly? Thank you
I've spent a lot of time looking around at different options for writing expert advisors in C# and I can tell you with certainty that all of the available solutions are terrible. Wasting your time attempting to write expert advisors in any language besides MQL is a terrible idea. I know, you want to...
@page { size: 8.27in 11.69in; margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 100%; background: transparent } code { font-family: "Liberation Mono", monospace } Hello I know that this topic has been discussed many times and many great answers have been posted, but there is still something
In my ea, i need to color a specific candle should it meet certain criteria. I have basic understanding of mql5. I have written the following and feel like i'm either not understanding something here or making a mistake. In the OnTick() section... double close[]; ArraySetAsSeries (close, true );
How to restore the Settings and Inputs Tab
Hi everyone,  I would like to know if is that possible to program a trailing take profit.  Let me explain my logic :  The initial TP is 10 pips, if the price passed this level : the Order has to be modify with a TP at 15 pips.  Thanks in advance for your help. 
My broker's server is down this morning. And that's why MT5 doesn't work to optimize (I think). I am getting these warning messages. 2021.10.17 09:36:34.677 Network '3000028082': connection to "MyBrokerName" lost 2021.10.17 09:36:54.003 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000 2021.10.17
An expert structure can be made on open transactions and pending orders of retail traders. that is, the depth of the market
For example: We have an EA with a few signals among which RSI and MACD . When RSI crosses below 30, we want that event to change the weight MACD has on the algorithm for X bars. Hope its clear. P.S. I was about to ask about an event-based, state-full approach to similar problems, if there is a good
Someone is getting an "invalid ex5 file" error when trying to run a custom EA of mine. on my MT5 which is the exact same build version, there is no such error. anyone any idea
Hello, I have a VPS and many EAs active on the latter. 30$ available on my mql5 account and I would like to know if it is possible to see if the VPS server is on autorenew mode ? Thanks in advance. Stefano.
I just built an EA, and was wondering if metaquotes would be able to view it when I compile it and use it for trading. If so, is there any way to hide the source code from metaquotes
hi I have mt5 setting for my trading robot but it doesn't follow the inputs! so I put hedging to true and pyramiding to off = only 1 position open at a time and reverse position will close the open one. for example trading xauusd let say buy then during this trade a sell position triggered so it
I am looking if this code this on mql5 boolean atLeastTwo(boolean a, boolean b, boolean c) { if ((a && b) || (b && c) || (a && c)) { return true ; } else { return false ; } } can be replaced with any of the following codes to avoid lengthy coding (a? 1 : 0 )+(b? 1 : 0
[Deleted]
Hi Just a thought come to mind, if Bid has moved below SELL STOP Price on the very next bar, could that cause this error !!! MF 0 14:50:44.317 AKT Algo v1.0 (US30,M5) 2021.10.01 04:05:00 capitalToRisk[49.92] pRiskPerTrade[0.010] slPoints[165] optimumLot[3.000000] GE 2 14:50:44.317 Trades 2021.10.01
I run my EA FXTM demo and backtest. I got good profit. But it's failed in IC Markets. Does it mean I should choose FXTM
Hi everyone I need to use some statistical functions such as Mean and Variance functions in my mql5 code, But I realized these functions are not available and cause error undeclared identifier. Should i install or include <> something? Can anyone help? New comment
Hello Imagine that you do not want to lose much in a position and you program that limit to an Expert, so that, when a position reaches or exceeds that negative value, the position is closed. The problem is: if the Expert Advisor opens a position whose Profit is already below that limit, it will
Hi, I'm able to get the current time minutes information Which is the best way to know which 15 min block currently? EG, 00 - 14 = 1 15 - 29 = 2 30 - 44 = 3 45 - 59 = 4
Hi all, i am trying to see highest candle of last 12 bar, there is a mistake i think and doesnt find the solution. When try to compile it says: 'CopyHigh' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call" Any help ? Thanks void OnTick () { MqlRates PriceInformation[];