Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 161

Hello, so I am running a backtest of a strategy and using the MQL5 Cloud network, however, it doesn't use all of the agents available. It only uses like 3 out of thousands... It would be so much faster if it used more agents. How can I make it use more..? Here is a screenshot
[Deleted]
Hi I am using Class for trade operations, wherein method is defined with conditions for trail StopLoss. This method sends request to Trade.POSITION_TrailSL method in Trade Class. The problem I am facing is, this method tracks oldest open position only and if other positions (same Symbol / Magic No)
[Deleted]
UPDATE: Issues is sorted out Hi Please help me, what is wrong in my code and it loops only once and not for no of times passed in with pLookBack ... //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| METHOD: Is_OsMA_Falling() //|
  please help me  (1)
HELLO TRADERS AND DEVELOPPERS PLEASE HELP TO GET AN EA FROM THIS CODE. THE ROBOT WILL SELL ON 00 : 55 AND CLOSE TO 00 : 06 thanks to help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| tim.mq5 | //|
  I need help  (1)
i need an encryption to lock my ea with the user's account number so they don't share my ea
Please see the log below... This has started happening since yesterday. I am using the Metaquotes VPS and my EA's migrate successfully but are then removed a minute later. In other cases, they fail to migrate at all on repeated attempts. I have been using this VPS for several months without issues
Hi, How to get an available margin percentage as shown in the MT4? I would like to stop opening new order when margin percentage below 150% If there is no code to get it directly, what value do I need to know in order to calculate? Thank you in advance
I'm trying to do a simple update on one of my MT5 EA's, but I keep getting the message "there are no trading operations" during the validation. The thing is: even when I upload previous versions (just to test if they still pass, with changed version number to a new version), which were already...
Hello Guys, I am trying to build a RSI EA using iRSI in MQL5. My strategy is simple. It should take a buy trade if RSI is crossing above level 30 and close buy trade when RSI crossing below level 70. But currenttly iRSI is taking trades on level 30 no matter if it is crossing level 30 from above or
hi guys, I'm trying to write an EA. I have a problem with setting fixed sl and tp on my code. here's me code double tp= 300.00000 ; double sl= 100.00000 ; double norm_tp= NormalizeDouble (tp, _Digits ); double norm_sl= NormalizeDouble (sl, _Digits );
Help please: When i press Start for optimizaion of EA , MQL5 cloud gets uncheked and not working. it has worked just a few seconds some times. I cant even enable or turn it on. I have money in my ballance in MQL5 Is there any soulution.any idea. computer is good. windows 10. CPU good
Hello community, i habe an EA on DAX30. Unfortunaley i got this Error Message on auto Validation. How can i pass the auto. validation? My EA open a SellStop and BuyStop Order. in other tests i got the OrderError 130. i tried already all the steps and code that i found here in the forum but i didn't
Hi All, Is there a way to run OnTick() during the bar close on the current bar? It I do the execution at the start of a new bar and then check the previous bar, my concern is that the execution will be a candle too late if i do this approach. Any thoughts on this? Thanks
input uint PeriodsADX= 5 ; input double LivelADX= 20 ; uint Adx1; uint contatoreADX= 0 ; double ADXmax,ADXmin= 999999999999999 ; //enum MY_TF1{A_M5= PERIOD_M5,A_M10=PERIOD_M10,A_M15=PERIOD_M15,A_M20=PERIOD_M20,A_M30=PERIOD_M30, A_H1= PERIOD_H1, A_H2= PERIOD_H2, A_H3= PERIOD_H3, A_H4=
Hello, I have an EA that makes profits at least at the end of the month, in backtesting using 99% tick data, is profitable even with no 99% tick data. I have tested it with many periods during many years. Recently I have used it with a broker and makes profits(in demo contest), but with other broker
Hello, Can anyone advise me please I purchased <Deleted>on MQL5, for the MT4 platform It has performed excellently on a demo account for a few weeks I have place d it on a live account, but cannot see any trades on the live account I have clicked Autotrading button etc, and I am stuck, now knowing
Hello everyone can someone help, how to close order only once if some condition is still true
Hi! I have heiken ashi Renko EA , when candle color change EA open the trade on the very next candle. But i faced some error, sometimes it took the trade but sometimes it didn't, so i am looking someone whom help me for this matter. 1: when renko heiken ashi candle color change then EA open the lot
Hi, I want to ask if it is possible to change the AOS robot to an older version? thank you for your willingness. I bought the robot
I have a problem with MT5. I was building a more advanced EA and I had strange problems. Then I decided to go to basics and see what is the problem. Here is the simple code I wrote, and it is not performing how it should. input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe = PERIOD_M15 ;
I am new to MT and I am trying to learn to program an EA in Python. Is there any EA sample code source for me to tamper with? I tried to search online and see that in Python, I have to manually import the symbol first, and import its data? Maybe I am bad at googling but, say for open a trade, in
Hello guys, I am looking forward to develop an EA with pyramiding strategy for mt5 platform. I was wondering if anybody here have simple pyramiding based EA script to or some tutorial to learn from??? That would be a great help. Regards
Hey guys, there are indexes where there is an opening auction, and the better positioned you enter that auction, the more chances you have to win. The lion starts at 10:00:00 am and due to the latency I have I always come in a little late. Therefore, I wanted to analyze latency line and send the
I am looking for a function that allows me to know the current bar number while I am testing in the strategy tester. I have an error: 2021.07.10 17: 47: 02.201 Core 1 1993.09.30 00:00:00 array out of range in 'ADXWilder.mqh' (83,35) And I think it is because there are no bars prior to 1993.09.30 in
which function call corresponds to the "trade history" option in the mt5 right-click menu in MetaEditor ,thanks
Good! I need help, I am trying to create two buttons, one that indicates the current Profit and the other the number of open trades; My problem is that it creates the buttons but it does not update the data, what am I doing wrong? Thank you very much and sorry for my English. Code: ***
How do I change the value of a global variable from inside a function. I tried simply Globalvar1 = 1 ; void changing.globalvar1() { Globalvar1 = (Globalvar1* 2 ); } But this does not work. How do I achieve this? Thank you
hello when conection is green/red robot can open trade? Green/red means a direct connection to the server
I want a code that close position 24 after its opening. thanks