How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 6

newdigital:

Concerning signals ... I see some members asked about how to unsubscribe from the signals. I subscribed to some free signal 3 days ago (with no problem so far). Just some information/topics about the signals which I collected about signals:

And some quote from this article General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5

What Is So Special About Our Service?

Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs:

1. Full focus on the protection of Subscribers.
  2. Very simple process of buying and selling trading signals.
  3. Advanced and secure MQL5.community payment system (PayPal, WebMoney, bank cards).
  4. Full transparency of trading history.
  5. Very reasonable prices, as there is only a fixed subscription fee and the ability to return the current month subscription fee in case of a disagreement with a Signals Provider.
  6. No conflict of interest between our company and other participants. Our interest is limited by 20% of commission for subscription.
  7. No need to sign paper contracts and arrange complex interactions between brokers and Signals Providers.
  8. No commissions for deals, no increasing spreads and, as a result, no attempts by Signals Providers to obtain more profit performing frequent deals.
  9. No personal data on Subscribers is collected, there is no access to their accounts and balances, as the password is not required.
  10. Signals Providers know nothing about their Subscribers, except their amount.
  11. Work with any MetaTrader-broker, including regulated-ones.
  12. Each deal performed via the service is reliable, as it is provided with a unique digital signature when passing the execution queue. That protects against possible fraud and modifications.

newdigital:

So, no one wants to select publicly any signal to subscribe? I am talking about criteria and traders/subscribers/ expectation ... well, in this case - I will try to select some signals for myself using this thread for example. What is the minimum subscription length/duration? One week? It's ok. I will try to evaluate some signals here just to decide: to subscribe or not to subscribe (and it will be the question) for example :)

I think, I will try to be a signal provider for this current week. Just to get some experience with signals (I will describe every step I will do to be a signal provider). After that we will come back to our question about the Signals: What are the main criteria and expectations for trader to subscribe to trading signal.

Rona:

Hi ,

I had same problem now " The position volume may increase as a result of a new trading operation in the same direction."

how can I set different Limits or  stops for the Positions after been  merged  ,

Thank you in advance

You have to use opposite pending orders as SL and TP. For example if you have position buy, then use SellLimit for TP and SellStop as SL, and vice versa for position sell.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

newdigital:
I think, I will try to be a signal provider for this current week. Just to get some experience with signals (I will describe every step I will do to be a signal provider). After that we will come back to our question about the Signals: What are the main criteria and expectations for trader to subscribe to trading signal.
I really need to be a signal provider :) - read this post.

Just good question and reply about Cloud: I add several agents to the cloud but they don't show up in my Profile-Agents tab so if someone is having this issue with your cloud agents - read this small thread.

newdigital:
I really need to be a signal provider :) - read this post.
I created the signal based on this thread Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5. This is free test signal. Basicly - I spent less than 2 minutes to create the signal so i am recommending to anyone: do not be shy and do not hesitate - create the signals and start to trade. Because any theory is nothing without practics for example.

There is topic here where I explained about market condition evaluation using AbsoluteStrength indicator by Igorad:

1. Trend following

1.1. Primary trend
- Uptrend (bullish)
- Downtrend (bearish)

1.2. Secondary trend.
- Correction
- Bear Market Rally
- Flat (non-trading)
- Ranging 

2. Overbough/oversold ('top-and-bottom')

3. Breakout 

AbsoluteStrength indicator can be downloaded from CodeBase - this link, and full description about how to use it to evaluate market condition - read the thread started from this page. Just for information. 

newdigital:
I created the signal based on this thread Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5. This is free test signal. Basicly - I spent less than 2 minutes to create the signal so i am recommending to anyone: do not be shy and do not hesitate - create the signals and start to trade. Because any theory is nothing without practics for example.
The signal is profitable so far.

I was trying to select VPS to make the signal and for trading and I had some difficulties: VPS machines based on Windows are expensive but based on Linux - very cheap by price. I have experience to run MT4 on Linux but I never used MT5 running on Linux with EA for example. So, I found this article MetaTrader 5 on Linux . I just hope that this article will help me and other traders.

By the way, if someone is having experience to run MT5 with EA on Linux - plrease share it here. 

Just some more usefull information - About Cloud - all (i hope that) related information about Cloud/Cloud agents is collected on this page Most important hardware when backtesting
Reason: