Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 22

phi.nuts:

Just your demo account number and not password of any kind.

Re-subscribed, using my MBT account number and still nothing.

phi.nuts:

1. If you understand programming, it actually very easy to distinguish/separate/recognize symbol with or without prefix/suffix. The problem with mql5 signal is, some user have problem, some user don't have any problem, and we never know why :(.

2. AFAIK, you can only withdraw to Paypal or WebMoney, and you can withdraw without making deposit. Try use WebMoney instead Paypal, just google "buy sell webmoney" in your country or google it with your native language. I withdraw all my mql5 credits to WebMoney and I haven't deposit any cents.

Hi Phi,

How do I do this, coz I cant activate the withdrawal. I click on Payments, then Wtihdraw from Account, but BOTH webmoney and paypal "Withdraw" button is disabled. Pls let me know how you manage this?

If u didnt deposit into your acct you are withdrawing from whatever u were paid into your acct?

ymleong:

Hi Phi,

How do I do this, coz I cant activate the withdrawal. I click on Payments, then Wtihdraw from Account, but BOTH webmoney and paypal "Withdraw" button is disabled. Pls let me know how you manage this?

If u didnt deposit into your acct you are withdrawing from whatever u were paid into your acct?

Write and ask to service desk. 

I withdrew the credit of my rating bonus about $ 15 to WebMoney. A friend of mine also withdrew twice total about $ 30 to WebMoney. None of us ever deposit to our mql5 account. 

vcny:
Re-subscribed, using my MBT account number and still nothing.
I will check this later, please be patient :(

phi.nuts:

Write and ask to service desk. 

I withdrew the credit of my rating bonus about $ 15 to WebMoney. A friend of mine also withdrew twice total about $ 30 to WebMoney. None of us ever deposit to our mql5 account. 

I wrote in but no answer. Appreciate if you could teach me the steps. The webmoney site link has a lot of russian sites and even when I click on "Eng" its still 90% russian, so I dont really know what to do now. I already got my webmoney acct so how to proceed?

Hey guys, I'm just interested what average signal subscriber is mostly interested in?

For me it's more like risk reward ratio, say drowdown vs growth ratio. That elimanates most of those "on fire" growth signals where all account sum is always on high stakes.

I really would suggest make some kinda new "mature ratio" that rewards those who have [lowest drowdown+higher returns+longest time survived].

Anyways, love this signals idea, right now im trying to get dedicated server to host my signals as good as possible.

ymleong:
I wrote in but no answer. Appreciate if you could teach me the steps. The webmoney site link has a lot of russian sites and even when I click on "Eng" its still 90% russian, so I dont really know what to do now. I already got my webmoney acct so how to proceed?

1. Be patient with Service Desk, they receive a lot of request on daily basis.

2. I reply later about WebMoney, I usually login with my WM-ID through http://www.wmtransfer.com/ or https://my.wmtransfer.com/login.aspx?l=en-US , and withdraw from my WMZ purse, so you have to create WMZ purse if you don't have one.

WebMoney interface is really not helping :(, but it's cheaper than Paypal :) 

CeleronS:

Hey guys, I'm just interested what average signal subscriber is mostly interested in?

For me it's more like risk reward ratio, say drowdown vs growth ratio. That elimanates most of those "on fire" growth signals where all account sum is always on high stakes.

I really would suggest make some kinda new "mature ratio" that rewards those who have [lowest drowdown+higher returns+longest time survived].

Anyways, love this signals idea, right now im trying to get dedicated server to host my signals as good as possible.

1. Profit > Loss.

2. Win rate > Loss rate 

But most subscriber is rookie in trading, so they usually don't spend too much time analyzing detail statement or trading history, sadly they usually choose top ten signal or percentage profit from deposit :( 

phi.nuts:
I will check this later, please be patient :(
I always am, but yea, thanks.

Hi Phi,

i got the WMZ purse, and I click on "Withdraw". After that I am totally lost. These are the methods that I could select

Cash Cards: NOT valid for my country

Western Union: The commission is too expensive, the entire site when I click on details is in Russian which I still cant understand

Bank Wire: Lost in the translation of how to even specify a bank wire (Grrr...)

Other payment methods: Not available for my country, all listed had Russian sites

Bank Branch: Not available for my country

(Whatever the rest of the methods): It would have been easier if I speaks Russian

Please let me know which was the method u used, likely that its available in my country

PS: As to service desk, I opened a query rgds deposit % (before I found you) and upto now THREE weeks and no answers and according to the description, its more for bug reporting

PPS: Got a feeling that it just might be easier NOT to withdraw. Its looks as if the system for deposit and withdrawal is not made easier except for PayPal, which will deduct a small commission. Might be more worth while to try this service, as least PayPal has always paid me promptly for any trading rebates thru CashBack agents

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: