SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 28

SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert EA.

Metatrader's statement for all the pairs:

It is visual statement for USDCHF:

It is visual statement for EURUSD:

It is for all the pairs:

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

By the way - it is profitable.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

What setting controls when it takes profit on this ea because I have seen it trading for a week or so. It has had some decent win but it never closes and it usually stops out for a small loss. I see there is a trailing stop but I was wondering what settings you are using for the statements?

Reason: