Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 34

graziani:

MT4 build 469 

At approx 15:38 i retyped my password in tools->options->community. 

This is Pepperstone demo account. So there is connection to network, price gets refreshed, and it is also possible to connect to mql5 (hence the credits and signal info).

But the signal is not working. New transactions are not transferred, although there are new transactions. 

Account is opened solely for signal testing. So attached are complete logs since account creation. 

Latest build for Pepperstone MT4 is build 482. You can upgrade through live update or new reinstall. I have no problem with my mql5 login with build 482 Pepperstone.

Hi

I woul like to ask about  MQL5 Cloud Network, I install it at my computer and run it, but no Agents appear in my account at mql5, why?

thank you 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Files:
1.png  83 kb
2.png  137 kb
3.png  175 kb
4.png  151 kb

phi.nuts:
Latest build for Pepperstone MT4 is build 482. You can upgrade through live update or new reinstall. I have no problem with my mql5 login with build 482 Pepperstone.

upgraded, no change in behaviour. Behaviour is same on other signal provider and other broker.

the issue is in connection. Signals are obviously using some additional connectivity type which is not passing through proxy.

hassan_ramzoun:

Hi

I woul like to ask about  MQL5 Cloud Network, I install it at my computer and run it, but no Agents appear in my account at mql5, why?

thank you 

Please read this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11012#comment_443553

And please don't hijack a topic that is not related to your question. This topic is about MQL5 signal. If you're not sure where to ask, you can ask at Say & Ask anything/everything  

Agents lie dormant
Agents lie dormant
  • www.mql5.com
Also I cannot see my agents in my profile but I understand that they will be visible only after they have been used by the cloud.

graziani:

upgraded, no change in behaviour. Behaviour is same on other signal provider and other broker.

the issue is in connection. Signals are obviously using some additional connectivity type which is not passing through proxy.

Do you mind to try to connect without proxy ?

phi.nuts:
Do you mind to try to connect without proxy ?

can't connect without proxy. closed network.

Can you follow a demo signal on a live account??

werner:
Can you follow a demo signal on a live account??

Yes, off course you can. 

But there's a risk following demo signal which run on demo server. Sometimes, brokers have to reboot demo server and therefore the demo signal may be interrupted. Another case, demo signal usually not up to date with current price, especially during fast moving market, and therefore your live account may be at risk following demo signal. 

graziani:

I don't have proxy, so I can't reproduce your problem :(.

Can you access internet using other than current network, like using your mobile phone ? - just make sure you run Firewall and AV when connect to the net. 

graziani:

It used to be the case with MS ISA server that you could get enhanced functionality by using the Proxy Client rather than just going via the Proxy by setting the Proxy address in the Broswer or Application, I don't know if this applies in your case.  why don't you ask the network Administrator about it,  explain what you are trying to do,  I'm sure they wouldn't mind opening up the ports you need.  
Reason: