Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 31

YES, phi, provider got around 700-800pips per mth, so far my acct is up abt 23% and i started on 12/Feb. I need to protect the provider's privacy as its unethical to reveal the signals and open trades are not shown and P/L($) is not show as well. I am going to change to private system and place password for my MT4 statement in .

As for the MQL coding requests, u are right, I shld open this up for consideration and get best bid/work required. I tested the indicators 1mth, so looking at quite decent gains.

PS: If u want to try the signals services pls private mail me, as its not polite to talk abt other services here at MQL community

PPS: I may be not as good a trader as some, but unethical is something I wont do! I remember that I signed up for a signals service in Nov2012, after 60days it makes a lost and I used only fix 0.01lots. I got refunded within 4hrs of request. The support staff was very upset that I left 3 reviews on FPA.

1 was no rating coz I just started, 1 was 30days after I started (1 star for terrible), and 1 was 60days (1 star for terrible) and did not make review on the refunds being timely. In actual fact I made the review within 2hrs of getting my refunds. He sent me a private mail to say that he wish I could review this as well and that he noticed I only make negative reviews regards the services. I replied that "I assured you that I posted the review regards the refund within hours of receiving the refunds but FPA has yet to post it. When its posted I will give u the post to read. I did not make untruth reviews and you have to admit that given your results as posted into  its definitely a total reversal of past history. You had 500+pips from Nov1-Nov21/2012 before I joined, and I had negative 518pips from Nov21/2012 to Jan/21/2013. I would define this as terrible. It would have been moderately average is my results were just 100pips or moderately acceptable even negative 1-50pips. But my results are mirror image of what has been"

Coz of FPA vetting process, it didnt get posted until 2 days later. Thus, I emailed him back "Hi, this is the post I made in FPA regards the refund. Pls NOTE the DATE and TIME of the posting (and NOTE the DATE and TIME of refund posted). You are most welcome and at least one of us is telling the truth" (I admit I was riled and out to "get his goat". The signal services continue in a sliding fashion after my subscription was refunded)

PM you.

ymleong:

YES, phi, provider got around 700-800pips per mth, so far my acct is up abt 23% and i started on 12/Feb. I need to protect the provider's privacy as its unethical to reveal the signals and open trades are not shown and P/L($) is not show as well. I am going to change to private system and place password for my MT4 statement in .

As for the MQL coding requests, u are right, I shld open this up for consideration and get best bid/work required. I tested the indicators 1mth, so looking at quite decent gains.

PS: If u want to try the signals services pls private mail me, as its not polite to talk abt other services here at MQL community

PPS: I may be not as good a trader as some, but unethical is something I wont do! I remember that I signed up for a signals service in Nov2012, after 60days it makes a lost and I used only fix 0.01lots. I got refunded within 4hrs of request. The support staff was very upset that I left 3 reviews on FPA.

1 was no rating coz I just started, 1 was 30days after I started (1 star for terrible), and 1 was 60days (1 star for terrible) and did not make review on the refunds being timely. In actual fact I made the review within 2hrs of getting my refunds. He sent me a private mail to say that he wish I could review this as well and that he noticed I only make negative reviews regards the services. I replied that "I assured you that I posted the review regards the refund within hours of receiving the refunds but FPA has yet to post it. When its posted I will give u the post to read. I did not make untruth reviews and you have to admit that given your results as posted into  its definitely a total reversal of past history. You had 500+pips from Nov1-Nov21/2012 before I joined, and I had negative 518pips from Nov21/2012 to Jan/21/2013. I would define this as terrible. It would have been moderately average is my results were just 100pips or moderately acceptable even negative 1-50pips. But my results are mirror image of what has been"

Coz of FPA vetting process, it didnt get posted until 2 days later. Thus, I emailed him back "Hi, this is the post I made in FPA regards the refund. Pls NOTE the DATE and TIME of the posting (and NOTE the DATE and TIME of refund posted). You are most welcome and at least one of us is telling the truth" (I admit I was riled and out to "get his goat". The signal services continue in a sliding fashion after my subscription was refunded)[Just tell the truth in FPA, don't worry. Certainly it is very upsetting that we subscribe to winning signal but we end up lose !. ]

hello,

i want to asking about my subsciber ...

- there is one subscriber in my signal ... and its already paid .. but when i look on my signal paid. the subscriber status remain "0"

so i want to ask, is there a subscriber in my signal ? or it was error ?

thank you

i have two positions (1542912/1556302) opened from same signal provider (venus111) at same time. when the signal provider order to close the first position (1542912), my account close the second position (1556302) instead. why? what is wrong with it? how to solve it. this situation happen several times. please give me answer asap. i stoped subscribing now! thank you.

learning2live:

hello,

i want to asking about my subsciber ...

- there is one subscriber in my signal ... and its already paid .. but when i look on my signal paid. the subscriber status remain "0"

so i want to ask, is there a subscriber in my signal ? or it was error ?

thank you

Please contact Service Desk about it, and tell them how did you know that you have 1 subscriber.

qyzuo:

i have two positions (1542912/1556302) opened from same signal provider (venus111) at same time. when the signal provider order to close the first position (1542912), my account close the second position (1556302) instead. why? what is wrong with it? how to solve it. this situation happen several times. please give me answer asap. i stoped subscribing now! thank you.

You may to ask that to Service Desk. Go to your profile by clicking your user name and look for Service desk on the left side.

What happened to the Slippage tab?  The Edit link also disappeared. I also had 2 new subscribers that disappeared after a few hours.  I don't think they quitted.  I think the service dropped them.  I hope they get their subscription or money back.

2013.02.28  Payment for subscription to signal #1998 'BT28 Oanda', 2013.02.28 06:54:20–2013.03.28 06:54:20

2013.02.27  Payment for subscription to signal #1998 'BT28 Oanda', 2013.02.27 14:31:27–2013.03.27 14:31:27

fxyekim:

What happened to the Slippage tab?  The Edit link also disappeared. I also had 2 new subscribers that disappeared after a few hours.  I don't think they quitted.  I think the service dropped them.  I hope they get their subscription or money back.

2013.02.28  Payment for subscription to signal #1998 'BT28 Oanda', 2013.02.28 06:54:20–2013.03.28 06:54:20

2013.02.27  Payment for subscription to signal #1998 'BT28 Oanda', 2013.02.27 14:31:27–2013.03.27 14:31:27

1. Well, I have to wait to answer this coz they told us that there will be announcement for latest MT4 this Friday March 1st 2013, but now, it looks like ... nothing happened.

2. The signal tab disappear, maybe coz it gives confusing information to many users.

3. About your subscriber, you have to contact Service Desk. 

Hi

What should I do If I want cancel signal subscription what I payed for last week but never received any signal ( it seems to be waste of time and money ).If I cancel it will I get any money back?

Thanks 

eduardculka:

Hi

What should I do If I want cancel signal subscription what I payed for last week but never received any signal ( it seems to be waste of time and money ).If I cancel it will I get any money back?

Thanks 

You may have to contact to Service Desk first and make your case there.J ust go to your profile by clicking your user name and look for Service desk on the left side. 

Reason: