Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 41

b.buzby:

Both have 1:100 leverage, my Acc bal $585.66, Sp $461.90

Yes I have 10000 lot and provider has 100000

Thanks

Your lot = Provider_lot * (585.66 / 461.90) * % of deposit (95%max)

So if you set your %deposit to 80% you should have same lot as provider (~).

angevoyageur:

Your lot = Provider_lot * (585.66 / 461.90) * % of deposit (95%max)

So if you set your %deposit to 80% you should have same lot as provider (~).

Thank you I understand that

My issue is that the provider sends a signal to buy .1 of a lot, My broker gets an order to buy .1*10000 units, The provider is sending a signal for

.1*100000 units. Therefor I am out by a factor of 10. Example Provider made profit of $38 for 4 days trading, I made $3.80.

Is there anyway to solve this, or do I need to change account types or broker?

b.buzby:

Thank you I understand that

My issue is that the provider sends a signal to buy .1 of a lot, My broker gets an order to buy .1*10000 units, The provider is sending a signal for

.1*100000 units. Therefor I am out by a factor of 10. Example Provider made profit of $38 for 4 days trading, I made $3.80.

Is there anyway to solve this, or do I need to change account types or broker?

No way with your current account. And it's better for you, otherwise your risk would also x10. Don't forget that if your provider earn 10x, it's also take 10x risk.

Good morning everyone, some doubts that I can not solve.
If I have a higher equity to the signal, the size of the trades will be in proportion?
How do you distinguish a signal from one risky less risky?
Pending orders are not synchronized, but executed, this gives rise to greater slippage?
The performance of a signal demo, with Metaqutes as a server, can not be replicated with any broker, right?
thanks
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

The signal that I, the undersigned free, is now no longer available.
Check and see that it is under test, yesterday was free
What does it mean? Metaquotes makes these jokes?
I have now closed, a loss of a little, but do not do this.
who knows why?
thanks bye.

cono1977:
Good morning everyone, some doubts that I can not solve.

If I have a higher equity to the signal, the size of the trades will be in proportion?

Yes.

How do you distinguish a signal from one risky less risky?

See this topic for some information.

Pending orders are not synchronized, but executed, this gives rise to greater slippage?

I don't think so.

The performance of a signal demo, with Metaqutes as a server, can not be replicated with any broker, right?
thanks
Don't know.

Hi there!

I've subscribed to several signals on Admiral-Demo accounts and it worked some days okay. But today metatrader says: "not connected, select from the signals database". Of course I checked if  the community login credentials are entered and they're okay and my subscriptions run until at least 26th April. So has anybody an idea why this doesn't work? I sent already a request to the service desk but got no answer...

Has anybody the same problem?

Bye,

Erich 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I ask for help on the correct reading of the card of a signal:
I see that the signal has left the day 25.03 and then has one month to live.
Then I look at the history and I also trade at earlier dates than 3 months.
What it mean?
thanks

Hi,

Some queries on being a signal provider.

I would like to charged based on monthly ROI%, eg during the 1st 30days it is not listed for subscription due to MQL rules for providers, thus, I would likely placed as free

After the 30 days and I passed for subscription, I would like to look at the ROI% to charge it based on PIPS count for that mth, eg, if I get between 400-499pips, I will charged USD40 (ROUNDED DOWN to nearest 10credits). So it kinda of like this

1) Test period 30days by MQL administrator to get listed for subscription= Free

2) 1st mth based on pips count from 1) divided by 10, eg, 40credits

3) 2nd mth same as 2) above and so on

Is there a way for me to change regularly on a month to month basis and how soon can this get updated or changed. What I meant, was eg, my signal was listed on 1/Jun/2013, with 402pips, thus I will go change it once I received confirmation that my signals are listed by changing it from Free to 40 credits

So my subscription period will end on 30jun, and I wanted to change it quickly to reflect eg, 50 credits (if my pips count was 500-599). But due to different time zone, I am not sure whether I could change it and system is able to recognised that this change will ONLY affect new subscribers.

In addition, does the administrator allow me to send signals from a live trading acct but showcase the demo acct meant for subscription. How do I specify this way, Is this allowed? That is, I sent signals via my live ICM accts, placed a trade copier on it and used eg, FXOPEN demo to receive the signals and subscribers will view this as trading acct. So I will used FXOPEN as trading acct, with investor password etc details when I sign up as signal provider, then specify trading server=fxopen, and signals server=icm. Or can I just state FXOPEN as trading and sending signals server and ignored that relationship since its only me that will be viewing this and administrator only has a investor password to it.

Am I allowed to place the trade copier on this FXOPEN acct that will be featured for subscription purposes? (the trade copier is an EA available via MTI.com)

I am a little confused by trading server and signal sending server. Usually they are the same, since provider may placed the EA onto the trading acct, thus trading and signal server would be the same.

Pls advise.

1. A Signals Provider opened a long position hoping to gain 100 points of profit. However, the price has gone down by 20 points at the moment.

Trading Signals: operation will be mirrored as the provider has worse conditions

That means that the Provider believes that the price will soon change its direction and the targeted profit will be received. In this case, the appropriate position will be opened in Subscriber's terminal and the Subscriber will receive 120 points of profit instead of 100 ones if the price actually changes its direction. If the Provider closes the position fixing the loss, the Subscriber's one will also be closed with a smaller loss. As a result, the quality of signals copying will always be better than 100% and Subscribers will be pleased since they have managed to enter the market at better prices.

IF Signals Provider opened position how in the example above,  let's call  "POSITION A" , then  in this same moment that opened the "POSITION A",  will be  opened too the "POSITION A" in Subscriber's terminal. The retraction of price is normal on the swing of ticks in Forex or  any kind of market. 

I don't understand why  will be opened  a POSITION B  automatically on the Subscriber's terminal  if  the Signals Provider isn't  open new order in your terminal. 

I understand that a signal in Subscriber's terminal just is going to open by action manually or trader or by action automatically of  EA in the Signals Provider, I'm repeating then,  to open the POSITION B  in Subscriber's terminal, there should be an action of the Signal Porvider.

Could someone explain to me this situation above?

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.
Reason: