Agents lie dormant

I just installed MetaTester and followed the guide plus read the FAQ. I have opened the proper ports and tested that they are open using CanYouSeeMe and they are open according to it. I have two agents running and I can use them nicely from another computer. The problem is that so far I have seen no cloud activity there. Is it normal that my agents are not used right after I have set them up? Also I cannot see my agents in my profile but I understand that they will be visible only after they have been used by the cloud. Thanks!

Br, Candles

EDIT: I have Core i7-3970X processor so it should be good enough rating vise.

You can check any your agents activity here: https://cloud.mql5.com/en/statistics

Problem is that nobody is using cloud. Probably people have run out of EA ideas. :D

Do you overclock your system? What ratings are you getting with that beast?

CeleronS:

You can check any your agents activity here: https://cloud.mql5.com/en/statistics

Problem is that nobody is using cloud. Probably people have run out of EA ideas. :D

Do you overclock your system? What ratings are you getting with that beast?

I cannot see my rating anywhere because my agents are not showing in my profile :(

When I reinstall system or put agents on new system. To they show in my provided lnk takes about 3 hours.

I would suggest you to just wait 24h.

upd: Oh yeah be sure that you filed right username in your meta tester software.

OK. I will just wait now. Maybe they show up later :)

Sorry, I'm a little off topic. Probably you'd like to show off you hacking PC at LifeHacker: Show us your custom PC. Pretty cool, but fortunately they don't tell how.
Show Us Your Custom PC
Show Us Your Custom PC
  • Walter Glenn
  • lifehacker.com
There's nothing like the satisfaction of building your own computer—and then showing it off to anyone who will listen. Well, we're listening and we'd like to see your rig. Building your own computer allows you to create a system perfectly tailored to your needs. You also learn a lot from picking your parts and putting them together—knowledge...

May be :) Unfortunately I have not been succesful in getting my agents to work :(

Try to connect without router.

Anyways, I got 3570k@4.7ghz 24/7 and all that have done only ~1K jobs in march. No need for new systems - cloud is crazy strong and nobody is willing to use it. :D

CeleronS:

Try to connect without router.

Anyways, I got 3570k@4.7ghz 24/7 and all that have done only ~1K jobs in march. No need for new systems - cloud is crazy strong and nobody is willing to use it. :D

What makes you think that nobody wants to use the MQL5 Cloud?

Low quantity of produced work daily . See statistics.

Cloud is so strong that, there are more agents than average daily works/passes. :)

CeleronS:

Low quantity of produced work daily . See statistics.

Cloud is so strong that, there are more agents than average daily works/passes. :)

May be you are right, but sorry I still don't see where you see that "there are more agents than average daily works/passes" ? Are you supposing red bar are passes and green bar agents ?
Reason: