Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 33

Hi,i tried on other broker doesnt seems to be the prob,maybe is prob with fxopen?

mp88:
Hi,i tried on other broker doesnt seems to be the prob,maybe is prob with fxopen?

i think it is maybe due to gold trading not allowed on my broker

i attach a file pls kindly help thnx

Files:
1.JPG  167 kb

hatlle:

It looks like this signal provider has $1.1 billion (1 108 769 862.22 US) in their signals account. Is that figure really accurate??? The next largest account size seems to be closer to $500K, so that is a significant jump!

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2293

I'm not trying to promote them. (The performance actually seems fairly poor). I would just like to know whether the equity figures on the page are accurate, and whether there is in fact any way for the signal provider or broker to fake it. (It is apparently on a real account).

This info is obviously relevant for judging whether or not to subscribe to a particular signal, because if the signal provider is willing to risk a large ammount of their own money then it suggests that they have more confidence in their signals.

Its looks like hthis signal provider did made some big deposit. We will just have to wait for Service Desk to verify that on Monday or Tuesday.

mp88:
I have this problem as the signal provider is having minimum trade volume of 0.1 and im having 0.01 ,it seems to render me from enabling the signal subscription,any help?

i think it is maybe due to gold trading not allowed on my broker

i attach a file pls kindly help thnx

1. Please update your MT4 to MT4 build 482.

2. The signal is disable probably because FXOpen does not provide XAUUSD. 

3. I will look into the lot differences later. 

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - MQL4 forum

Hi,
Thanks for the help, do you mind if you give me stepwise instruction on how to manually update my mt4? Can see it anywhere

mp88:
Hi,
Thanks for the help, do you mind if you give me stepwise instruction on how to manually update my mt4? Can see it anywhere

Just restart (close and open again) your MT4, it will offer to download new build immediately. If it's still not successful, try again on trading days.

Whether you using latest build or not, your signal is disable because FXOpen does not trade XAUUSD. Change the broker or change the signal provide may help, and please try it on demo first. 

hatlle:

It looks like this signal provider has $1.1 billion (1 108 769 862.22 US) in their signals account. Is that figure really accurate??? The next largest account size seems to be closer to $500K, so that is a significant jump!

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2293

I'm not trying to promote them. (The performance actually seems fairly poor). I would just like to know whether the equity figures on the page are accurate, and whether there is in fact any way for the signal provider or broker to fake it. (It is apparently on a real account).

This info is obviously relevant for judging whether or not to subscribe to a particular signal, because if the signal provider is willing to risk a large ammount of their own money then it suggests that they have more confidence in their signals.

100% all that account is demo! It is probably faked by some GFT employee. Probably just for some kinda visiting popularity.

Just think about that logically:  

1. Actual trading 1k to 8.7m......... lots of 1 lot and suddenly some massive 100 lot trades hidden in middle - looks like history fabrication.

2. Afterwards just depositing and withdrawing 1.1B..... just to rise up in signal filter?

Now think about 1.1B logically.

Why would you trust that to some broker that is worth less than that?

If you worth 1.1B will you really trade FX on margin?

3. see: Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.-That means that account possibly is already deleted. So this is basically dead signal.

CeleronS:

100% all that account is demo! It is probably faked by some GFT employee. Probably just for some kinda visiting popularity.

Just think about that logically:  

1. Actual trading 1k to 8.7m......... lots of 1 lot and suddenly some massive 100 lot trades hidden in middle - looks like history fabrication.

2. Afterwards just depositing and withdrawing 1.1B..... just to rise up in signal filter?

Now think about 1.1B logically.

Why would you trust that to some broker that is worth less than that?

If you worth 1.1B will you really trade FX on margin?

3. see: Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.-That means that account possibly is already deleted. So this is basically dead signal.

We'll, Service Desk told me that they can not verify that the Signal Provider did made that a billion deposit, but Service Desk also told me that they have some doubts in that signal performance either.

I think that just people from GFT broker testing MQL5 signal.

My advice : don't subscribe and LOL at that signal. 

15:26:37 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:26:37 Credits: connection failed
15:31:37 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:31:37 Credits: connection failed
15:36:37 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:36:38 Credits: connection failed
15:39:00 '89320': Signal - 'MyTraderAdvisor com Grid Hedge Matrix' for 'graziani' subscription found, 2013.04.08 expiration, enabled
15:39:00 '89320': Signal - money management: use 95% of deposit, equity limit: 0.00 EUR, deviation/slippage: 1.0 spreads, copy SL/TP: enabled
15:39:00 Credits: activated for 'graziani', balance: 7.93
15:39:21 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:39:42 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:41:38 '89320': Signal - failed connect to server login.mql5.com
15:41:38 Credits: connection failed

MT4 build 469 

At approx 15:38 i retyped my password in tools->options->community. 

This is Pepperstone demo account. So there is connection to network, price gets refreshed, and it is also possible to connect to mql5 (hence the credits and signal info).

But the signal is not working. New transactions are not transferred, although there are new transactions. 

Account is opened solely for signal testing. So attached are complete logs since account creation. 

OK, attaching of .rar archive doesn't work. 

i tried from chrome, firefox and ie8. 

anybody else has same issue? 

Files:
20130308.log  32 kb
20130309.log  27 kb
20130310.log  32 kb
Reason: