Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 38

hello. I'M having problem with subscribing to signal .

my problem is:

2013.04.04 14:06:26 Signal '1560403': synchronization terminated, cannot copy position, symbol EURUSD.m not found

valentas:

hello. I'M having problem with subscribing to signal .

my problem is:

2013.04.04 14:06:26 Signal '1560403': synchronization terminated, cannot copy position, symbol EURUSD.m not found

Best is to write to ServiceDesk. Please report the answer here, when you receive one.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Hello, I have Metatrade 4 version 4.00 build 482 from AAAfx.com and I can copy shops but it can´t. I did everything that was necessary.  I haven´t in Terminal and in Options the "Signal" tab. Why I don´t have the "Signals" tab?

cullo6:
Hello, I have Metatrade 4 version 4.00 build 482 from AAAfx.com and I can copy shops but it can´t. I did everything that was necessary.  I haven´t in Terminal and in Options the "Signal" tab. Why I don´t have the "Signals" tab?
Because your broker don't allow to use Signals. Ask your broker or find another one.

angevoyageur:
Because your broker don't allow to use Signals. Ask your broker or find another one.
And why I have in options "Community" tab, where I can sing up for subscribing signals?

cullo6:
And why I have in options "Community" tab, where I can sing up for subscribing signals?
Community tab is used to enter your mql5.com account. This allow you to use several services, not only Signals. Signals depends on your broker.

I would like to as a question of the criteria for choosing a signal provider, I have posted elsewhere that users choose the most profitable but in my opinion this is not the case. The ATC was recently held and some contestants EA's made fantastic profits, without going into to much detail, is it all about the profit? What faults could anyone point out in the statement, "its all about the profits" or is this the "god" of trading?  

Hi all :)

I dont know if it is the rigt Place to ask my question :(

My issue is : I buy signal from signal provider to copy his trades to the same broker (he has real 1:100 and I have demo 1:500) the problem is some time the terminal Close the trade and reopen it with less lotsize ! !

I reduce the the amount in signal " use no more than" from 95% to 30% but it still Close and reopen the orders..

Pls comment this or PM me 

Best Pips 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

x-income:

Hi all :)

I dont know if it is the rigt Place to ask my question :(

My issue is : I buy signal from signal provider to copy his trades to the same broker (he has real 1:100 and I have demo 1:500) the problem is some time the terminal Close the trade and reopen it with less lotsize ! !

I reduce the the amount in signal " use no more than" from 95% to 30% but it still Close and reopen the orders..

Pls comment this or PM me 

Best Pips 

The best way is to write to ServiceDesk.

Hi,

Why when i try to copy and paste the function as shown below in the script and then compile, an Error message say   //'double'-semicolon expected

But when I add semicolon i get another error message... 

void OnStart()
double // return value type
linfunc (double a, double b) // function name and parameter list
{
// composite operator
return (a + b); // return value

}

the code above is a copy paste from mql5.pdf  page.132

plus if there is no error i have no idea how to use this function or call this funciton? confuse :( 

Reason: