Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 76

i have aquestion

i m providinig a   signal 

When i signal position closed it re-opned   is it probably  when i close manually a position it will not re-open

hi

how can i update all symbols with on click.

thanks

Hi all,

I had the same issue like you guys BUT I have a solution :-)

The pre/prefixes are added by your Broker.
Some Brokers offers different LOT-sizes and that's why you have most likely a postfix added to your Symbole like eg [EURUSD.m] where .m is the postfix. They use it internally and that's why you can't do anything!

Long story short, there is nothing you can do, nothing! Trust me, nothing except of looking for different Broker.

Good luck which the search, it might take a while ;-)

cheers

-J

I will agree with you....

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked already.

If I have two Live MT4 accounts and I create a signal from one of them, do I have to pay the subscription fee in order to subscribe to my own signal on the other Live MT4 account?

Apparently, when you create a signal from a real live account, it must have a subscription fee. But I don't want to have to pay myself a fee, and have MQL5 take 20%, for subscribing to my signal using my other real live account.

My MT5 only syncs the first order from the signal. If the signal makes another order, on the same pair, it does not copy the order, but does update to the new t/p.

Here's an example:

Signal sells 0.1 - my MT5 sells 0.1.

Signal updates position and sells one more 0.1 - my MT5 does nothing, but does update to the new t/p level.  

Thanks

Bruno 

hi all! 

I just started testing copying signals on MT4.  Today in my account history I noticed a loss trade that was absent from my signal's provider history. He had 9 trades closed today, and I had 10 (the extra one with a loss).

Has anybody encountered something like this before?

thanks  

Hi All,

Earlier in this thread there is a discussion on using the "copy stop loss and take profit" levels option when subscribing to signals in MT5, and where in some cases stop orders can be triggered on a subscribers account before receiving the signal from the provider, creating two deals rather than the single stop.

Is it true that this issue does NOT affect MT4?

Why does this only affect MT5 and not MT4?

I use MT4 but I'm slightly scared to tick the "copy SL and TP" option due to what I have read!.. but not doing so is such a huge risk.

Thanks. 

parkzo:

Hi All,

Earlier in this thread there is a discussion on using the "copy stop loss and take profit" levels option when subscribing to signals in MT5, and where in some cases stop orders can be triggered on a subscribers account before receiving the signal from the provider, creating two deals rather than the single stop.

Is it true that this issue does NOT affect MT4?

Why does this only affect MT5 and not MT4?

I use MT4 but I'm slightly scared to tick the "copy SL and TP" option due to what I have read!.. but not doing so is such a huge risk.

Thanks. 

Hi parkzo

I guess technically this is a possibility but I can't say it's ever happened to me. As far as I'm concerned, the risk of not having a SL/TP far outweighs the possibility of a duplicate order so I always copy the SL/TP of a signal.

Hello all . 

I have a problem with MT4 terminal. I registered as a seller signal .

I was changed my terminal on other VPS .

"2015.01.23 08:21:49.415 MQL5.community: failed getting balance 

Thanks in advance
Reason: