Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 79

Please,  if my balance is $115 and provider's 1600$ , and my account is micro ( 1 standard lot = 100 micro lot )... so , if my provider open 0.01 lot what will be my lot size in my micro account?

Open trades when subscribing to a signal.

My subscription lapsed and now I have open trades to a signal but no subscription, I want to resubscribe will this process close the current open trades as they currently at a loss? The trades are still open on the signal provider.

Thanks

Which U.S. broker allows signal trading...can't find one...they all have the signal tab missing in the terminal...please don't respond with just ask your broker to turn on signals...it didn't work...

Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. I am signals provider not shoing my data what to doo

muniraj yelgulwar:
   Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. I am signals provider not shoing my data what to doo
Check your trading account and password here.

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been answered but I was wondering if there is a way to hide whole trades of even the take profit/ stop loss levels from a subscriber to a signal. I'm asking this because if you had a successful signal you wouldn't want someone to work out your strategy.
Regards
Brendan

Hi,

When using a signal on MT4, if I DONT copy the SL and TP levels from the providers and I DONT set any by my own, do the order will close when my provider closes its order? Even if he closes the order Manually or by hitting his SL or TP. 

Regards,  

hanky8a:

Hi,

When using a signal on MT4, if I DONT copy the SL and TP levels from the providers and I DONT set any by my own, do the order will close when my provider closes its order? Even if he closes the order Manually or by hitting his SL or TP. 

Regards,  

Yes, the orders will still close

Hello,

I am a little confused because my MT4 account seems to only open ongoing positions of the signal providers. They are opened as soon as I start MT4. However, if I'm not at the computer, no signals seem to be copied. Do I have to leave my computer running in order to copy the signals...?

OK, obviously I have to run my accounts on a virtual server of mql5. I found the information on: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/994

A trader may need a terminal running 24 hours a day in the following three cases:

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.
Reason: