Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 97

Sergey Golubev:

read about migration here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_V

Thanks for your reply. So, I have an indicator purchased from the market and it does not have an EA. The indicator would send push notifications to my mobile. So, in this case how can I move the indicator and its charts to VPS?

vg2jana:

Thanks for your reply. So, I have an indicator purchased from the market and it does not have an EA. The indicator would send push notifications to my mobile. So, in this case how can I move the indicator and its charts to VPS?

Attach indicator to the chart and make a migration.
But in your case: if indicator is using (or trying to use) dll so this indicator will not work or will not be migrated (it is according to the Rules of this VPS).
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Sergey Golubev:
Attach indicator to the chart and make a migration.
But in your case: if indicator is using (or trying to use) dll so this indicator will not work or will not be migrated (it is according to the Rules of this VPS).

Simply attaching the indicator to the chart and migrating does not work. It always throws the message "nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator". The indicator does not use dll imports, so not sure why it wouldn't migrate. Please let me know if you need more details to troubleshoot.

vg2jana:

Simply attaching the indicator to the chart and migrating does not work. It always throws the message "nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator". The indicator does not use dll imports, so not sure why it wouldn't migrate. Please let me know if you need more details to troubleshoot.

You can look at MQL5 VPS journal about what was written there.
Besides, if you are using MT5 so your Windows should be as the Windows 64 bit (MT5 does not work with Windows 32-bit).

---------------- 

As to this indicator so - no idea.
I know that this MQL5 VPS is mostly for autotrading (by the EAs) and for the signal subscription, and I am not sure that it will work with indicator which is sending push notifications (probably - not).

The indicator does not use dll imports

You mean that this indicator is not using any dll at all for sending push notifications? I do not believe ...
If it is the Market product so you can consult with the seller about it.

----------------

Anyway, I can  repeat: this MQL5 VPS is mostly for autotrading (by the EAs) and for the signal subscription.

hi

I wanted to verify my account and the request was rejected
I don't know what mistake I made
Please help me verify the account
So that I can publish my products
Thank you

Hello.

Request for account deletion.

Thank you.

hello  mql5 team support,

I was wondering that, why my account can not copy trades concerned with gbp/usd and aud/usd

for information that i  had subscribed a vps plus a copy trader. while the trader makes trade of gbp/usd and others pair currencies. my trade can not copy the trades.

i need your help.

hello dear traders

now i am copying a trader with VPS, but the problem is most trades my account can not copy them, especially gbp/uds and aud/usd.

i dont know where is the problem.

i need help friend

mohamedameen8820:

hello dear traders

now i am copying a trader with VPS, but the problem is most trades my account can not copy them, especially gbp/uds and aud/usd.

i dont know where is the problem.

i need help friend

MQL5 VPS?
Look at MQL5 VPS journal/logs about what was written there.
Because the trades can not be copied for several reasons for example: mapping (which is standard feature in the Signal service and non-forex symbol specified by the broker.
Read the following thread for more information: Signal not taking trades
Signal not taking trades.
Signal not taking trades.
  • www.mql5.com
I am subscribed to signal Golden on mt5 by joko catur. The signal did not add the existing trades when I subscribed...

Financial Operation are limited. 

I purchased an EA but when i try to install it in my MT4 Terminal. It ask to buy again but it is already charged in my card.

Im trying to solve it but when i try to go to the EA Products Market, the buy button and also the demo button are gone. could you help me to solve my problem.

I think that my money is in my top up account. im trying to purchase the ea but all button was gone. thanks in advance.

Reason: