Migration of Robots to VPS service not working

To add comments, please log in or register
cjduke
cjduke  

Hi 

I just subscribed to a VPS service.   But it does not seem to allow me to migrate my Custom Indicator and Robot on to the machine. 

I get a Message.  "Nothing to Synchronize No any EA or Custom Indicator  signal for <account number> is not enabled"

Seyedmajid Masharian
Seyedmajid Masharian  
cjduke:

Hi 

I just subscribed to a VPS service.   But it does not seem to allow me to migrate my Custom Indicator and Robot on to the machine. 

I get a Message.  "Nothing to Synchronize No any EA or Custom Indicator  signal for <account number> is not enabled"

Why dont you use mql5.com vps ?i used to use it and  have been satisfied
cjduke
cjduke  
Seyedmajid Masharian:
Why dont you use mql5.com vps ?i used to use it and  have been satisfied
I am already using a MQL5 VPS service  (if that is what you mean)  that is hosted  by webzilla.  I subscribed the normal way through my Broker and the MT5 platform
Therese Woolnough
Therese Woolnough  
cjduke:

Hi 

I am having the same problem. Does anyone know how to correct?

My VPS subscription says migrating required, My Mt4 platform say my environment is not synchronised with hosting server MQL5 New YOrk. 

Alexey Petrov
Admin
Alexey Petrov  

Hello,

Did you start your EA and indicator on the chart of your local terminal? Before migrating, you need to prepare your local terminal.

Please follow instructions https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/virtual_hosting_migration

Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Migration is transferring the current active environment from the trading platform to the virtual one. This is a simple and straightforward way to change the set of launched programs, open charts and subscription parameters in the virtual platform. Preparing for Migration Charts and Market Watch In the Market Watch window, set up the list of...
To add comments, please log in or register