Migration of Robots to VPS service not working

Hi 

I just subscribed to a VPS service.   But it does not seem to allow me to migrate my Custom Indicator and Robot on to the machine. 

I get a Message.  "Nothing to Synchronize No any EA or Custom Indicator  signal for <account number> is not enabled"

cjduke:

Hi 

I just subscribed to a VPS service.   But it does not seem to allow me to migrate my Custom Indicator and Robot on to the machine. 

I get a Message.  "Nothing to Synchronize No any EA or Custom Indicator  signal for <account number> is not enabled"

Why dont you use mql5.com vps ?i used to use it and  have been satisfied

Seyedmajid Masharian:
I am already using a MQL5 VPS service  (if that is what you mean)  that is hosted  by webzilla.  I subscribed the normal way through my Broker and the MT5 platform

cjduke:

Hi 

I am having the same problem. Does anyone know how to correct?

My VPS subscription says migrating required, My Mt4 platform say my environment is not synchronised with hosting server MQL5 New YOrk. 

Hello,

Did you start your EA and indicator on the chart of your local terminal? Before migrating, you need to prepare your local terminal.

Please follow instructions https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/virtual_hosting_migration

Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Migration is transferring the current active environment from the trading platform to the virtual one. This is a simple and straightforward way to change the set of launched programs, open charts and subscription parameters in the virtual platform. Preparing for Migration Charts and Market Watch In the Market Watch window, set up the list of...

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i have also come across this problem!my EA can run very well on my desktop but it stops working after migrated to the VPS! can you tell me why?

Alexey Petrov:

Hello,

Did you start your EA and indicator on the chart of your local terminal? Before migrating, you need to prepare your local terminal.

Please follow instructions https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/virtual_hosting_migration

i have done as the instruction, but i still failed, why?

11833168:

i have also come across this problem!my EA can run very well on my desktop but it stops working after migrated to the VPS! can you tell me why?

EA will not work on MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 for several reasons, and the most popular reasons are the following:

• wrong migration by synchronization (you did not attach EA to the charts before synchronmization, or you did not migrate EA, and so on),
    and
  • your EA is wrong coded (EA is not suitable for MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5; means: EA is using dll or wrong coded).

I subscribed to 1 month VPS plan on the 14th of this month and migrated my account but its not working , it has never picked any trade for me

Sandra Godwin:
I subscribed to 1 month VPS plan on the 14th of this month and migrated my account but its not working , it has never picked any trade for me

If the migration did not work (or if the migratiuon works) so you can see it on VPS journal (VPS log file).
So, check your VPS journal to find the reason (it should written everything on two VPS log/hournal files).

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help → Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation → Migration

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.07.18 12:58

You have to make your adjustments locally in your computer's MT4 platform and then synchronize with your VPS again.

MQL5 MT4 integrated VPS doesn't give you real/visual access to the MT4 platform that your EAs are loaded on.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sandra Godwin:

Upload your MQL5 VPS Journal to check please.

Reason: