You have already been told what to do!
Don't keep posting the same question!!
I discovered most of my signals in MQL5 disappeared recently. Same problem applied to my teammates as well. Pls help to recover all my MQL5 signals together with histories.
As the title of this topic says, contact the Service Desk about your issue, we couldn't know here in the forum, the reason that your signals were gone.
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.Try with demo first.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
3. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
4. MetaTrader 4 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
5. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
I would like to get some assistance from a indicator developer that I purchased an indicator from, because I can't seem to find their information anywhere. Thank you
This Message keep on pop up at my signal page but at MT5 my demo account works normally
Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.