Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 101

Maverix
Maverix  
Hello.. Please I would like to demand a refund for the Market Reversal Alerts EA. I already had the Market Reversal Alerts Indicator and RSI Dash purchased, I was supposed to purchase ADR Dashboard instead of the EA. I purchased this EA on arrival to Nigeria from the U.S and had not realised the mistake until I tried login into my platform and couldn't find the ADR Dash under purchases but saw the EA instead.
I have spoken to the creator Lee Samson and he has asked me to relay my request to the mql5 customer support. Hence, it is on this premise that I wish to request a refund of $199 for the purchase of the wrong item.

Thank you

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Maverix #:
Hello.. Please I would like to demand a refund for the Market Reversal Alerts EA. I already had the Market Reversal Alerts Indicator and RSI Dash purchased, I was supposed to purchase ADR Dashboard instead of the EA. I purchased this EA on arrival to Nigeria from the U.S and had not realised the mistake until I tried login into my platform and couldn't find the ADR Dash under purchases but saw the EA instead.
I have spoken to the creator Lee Samson and he has asked me to relay my request to the mql5 customer support. Hence, it is on this premise that I wish to request a refund of $199 for the purchase of the wrong item.

Thank you

1. All your purchases are here in your profile (you can check them all): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/maverix/market

2. How to see (to check) your purchases in MetaTrader?
Fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is maverix; do not use your email to login),
and check Market - purchased tab with your purchases.
If you do not see your purchases in your Metatrader so use this procedure from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

3. About refund.
If you cancel your purchase within 7 days since the day of purchasing without having activated it so you will get a refund on your mql5 forum account/profile.
I WANT TO DELETE MY ACOUNT .PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Juvenille Emperor Limited
40157278 #:
I WANT TO DELETE MY ACOUNT .PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Only the Service Desk can delete your account: