VII. Termination of Service Without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use

Hi...

I use disk-less system computer, booting from server computer from my network. Every time i use mt4 platform, i have to download and install it.

My problem is:

i bought an EA and download it in my installed mt4 platform, i did it every time i run my platform in my disk less computer, and this was detected as violation to agreement by the system, my account get blocked, and i can't use my EA again.

Anyone can help me, who should i contact to fix the problem?

Thank you

I hope someone or people from mql5 can help this, so i can use my EA again, i'm not intended to play cheat or anything bad of using this disk less system computer.
thank you.

If you know the strategy you can order a custom job at freelance, then you will have the source code, and so you can compile it yourself and you will not have to deal with the licencing system.

Marco vd Heijden:
If you know the strategy you can order a custom job at freelance, then you will have the source code, and so you can compile it yourself and you will not have to deal with the licencing system.
thank you for your advice, that's a great idea..

hi agung 

i see you bought a forebot ea 

want to know is any wrong with this ea happened to you ?

beacuse this ea is work very gooood in back test but i sawed a bad comments about it 

so cause u have experience with this ea . i will tanksfull to share with me your experience with this ea 

tnx

Reason: