VII. Termination of Service Without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use

To add comments, please log in or register
Agung Siswanto
Agung Siswanto  

Hi...

I use disk-less system computer, booting from server computer from my network. Every time i use mt4 platform, i have to download and install it.

My problem is:

i bought an EA and download it in my installed mt4 platform, i did it every time i run my platform in my disk less computer, and this was detected as violation to agreement by the system, my account get blocked, and i can't use my EA again.

Anyone can help me, who should i contact to fix the problem?

Thank you

Agung Siswanto
Agung Siswanto  
I hope someone or people from mql5 can help this, so i can use my EA again, i'm not intended to play cheat or anything bad of using this disk less system computer.
thank you.
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
If you know the strategy you can order a custom job at freelance, then you will have the source code, and so you can compile it yourself and you will not have to deal with the licencing system.
Agung Siswanto
Agung Siswanto  
Marco vd Heijden:
If you know the strategy you can order a custom job at freelance, then you will have the source code, and so you can compile it yourself and you will not have to deal with the licencing system.
thank you for your advice, that's a great idea..
To add comments, please log in or register