Signals - Correct Lot Size for Cent Account

Hi,

I have a euro cent account with 100,000 EuroCent (= 1,000 Euro). The signal I subscribed to currently has a balance of about 20,000 EUR. I expected that the lot size for me will be 5 times as high as the signal lot size but it seems as if the amount in EUR is used instead of the EURO Cents. So I always get 0.01 Lot. Can I change this somehow?

Kind regards,

Phil

phil.albert:

Hi,

I have a euro cent account with 100,000 EuroCent (= 1,000 Euro). The signal I subscribed to currently has a balance of about 20,000 EUR. I expected that the lot size for me will be 5 times as high as the signal lot size but it seems as if the amount in EUR is used instead of the EURO Cents. So I always get 0.01 Lot. Can I change this somehow?

Kind regards,

Phil

Hi Phil

It's a strange thing as some cent accounts appear like dollar accounts to MT and others, like yours, are recognized as cent accounts. Unfortunately in your case there is nothing you can do except to find a cent account with another broker that behaves like a dollar account. With your current account you will always be copying 0.01 lots and there's unfortunately no way around it.

Cheers