Unable to contact technical support team

I see now this message on my account: "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team", but when I click on the link to contact the support, I'm redirected on a non-existing page that shows me the message "404. The page does not exist". So, how can I contact the support team now in order to understand what's happening?! Please, help!   

Festina71:
I see now this message on my account: "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team", but when I click on the link to contact the support, I'm redirected on a non-existing page that shows me the message "404. The page does not exist". So, how can I contact the support team now in order to understand what's happening?! Please, help!   

A small search at the bottom of this page would bring you here:

I already done that, but as I just wrote in my first message above, after click on Contact and requests page I'm redirected to the Contact us page, where after clicking on Create a request button, a chat with a bot operator pop up in the right bottom of the page asking me (starting a endless loop) if I have a mql5 account then to log in and restart the chat, all of this when I'm already logged in! (Look at Screenshot1 attached) 

Alternatively, if I click directly on the Technical support team link on the top of the page, I'm redirected to a non-existing page that shows me the message "404. The page does not exist". (Look at Screenshot2 attached)

So, how can I contact the support team if I'm not even able to create a new ticket from all the available links?!

Files:

Festina71 #:

I already done that, but as I just wrote in my first message above, after click on Contact and requests page I'm redirected to the Contact us page, where after clicking on Create a request button, a chat with a bot operator pop up in the right bottom of the page asking me (starting a endless loop) if I have a mql5 account then to log in and restart the chat, all of this when I'm already logged in! (Look at Screenshot1 attached) 

Alternatively, if I click directly on the Technical support team link on the top of the page, I'm redirected to a non-existing page that shows me the message "404. The page does not exist". (Look at Screenshot2 attached)

So, how can I contact the support team if I'm not even able to create a new ticket from all the available links?!

Choose any subject and right your issue.

Hi, can someone tell me why I can't purchase a product? This message keeps popping up "Unfortunately, you cannot make purchases in the Market". Please contact technical support. I when you go to technical support link its showing 404 error. I need help. Thanks

Akohamen Paul Imobhio #:
Hi, can someone tell me why I can't purchase a product? This message keeps popping up "Unfortunately, you cannot make purchases in the Market". Please contact technical support. I when you go to technical support link its showing 404 error. I need help. Thanks

The service desk is on the "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page.
Reason: