Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 111

rickjchavez #:

i purchased the VPS service but having trouble migrating because my EA uses .dll files

is there a workaround for this because all of my EA's use .dll's 

any help is appreciated, thanks!

It was already replied to you about dll: any dll is prohibited on MQL5 VPS according to the rules:

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS Server

Eleni Anna Branou, 2023.04.15 19:35

If you mean MQL5 VPS, no there is no workaround because MQL5 VPS doesn't allow dlls.

rickjchavez #:

i purchased the VPS service but having trouble migrating because my EA uses .dll files

is there a workaround for this because all of my EA's use .dll's 

any help is appreciated, thanks!

No it is clearly written in the rules: no! You have to look for another solution.

This Message keep on pop up at my signal page but at MT5 my demo account works normally

Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.

>>Hepls , i m a newbie  

Anakin Sarly #:

This Message keep on pop up at my signal page but at MT5 my demo account works normally

Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.

>>Hepls , i m a newbie  

As far as I am reading the forum so it may be for several reasons:

• you used master password instead of investor password;
  • wrong password or wrong account number;
  • the broker changed the server name (check the name of the server with the name on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my ).

I do not have the signal now so I can't help you more.

Also, you can use search (on the top right corner of ths page) just to find the threads/posts with same issue about how the other yusers fixed it.

2023.05.02 20:41:05.259 '11903654': Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot correct position [#405548922 sell 0.01 EURUSDm at 1.09962]

I cannot verify my phone number not with Telegram Bot or SMS. Now it says wait 24 hours. My phone number isn't processed by your server, check it please

hello i have problem for payment to buy expert the error is payment fail

please solve it for me

hamidrhz #:

hello i have problem for payment to buy expert the error is payment fail

please solve it for me

It is impossible to solve it for you because it is related to you and your bank or your Visa card you are using for your payment.
I am suggesting to deposit fund to your MQL5 forum account/profile and after that you can pay instantly to purchase the market product.

------------------

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

I have downloaded my product but I'm unable to get it started. Please could I have some assistance.

trotterinc #:
I have downloaded my product but I'm unable to get it started. Please could I have some assistance.
  • Make sure that it is your product; your products should be listed on your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/trotterinc/market
  • Make sure that you downloaded your product in correct way: the downloading and installation should be done directly from Metatrader.
  • Make sure that you fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is trotterinc; do not use email for login).
  • If any issue - contact with the seller of this product.
Reason: