Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 113

franciscobernel #:

good morning! I have a problem with the VPS server in two accounts that are the INCENTECO broker, where it connects to the London VPS in which it does not provide any signal, it does not allow connection, the sign "migration failure" appears. I attach an image so you can see the error and I await a response. greetings

Automatic translation applied by moderator. Please post in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums.

Make sure that you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is franciscobernel).
And also make sure that you login to the trading accounts which arecorrecpondent to this MQL5 VPS subscriptions (because the MQL5 VPS is per trading account).

Besides, you can check the subscription (and the trading accounts which are used for subscription) on this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

hi I have a macOS (MacBook Air), I downloaded trade assistant, (but this happens with every EA I download), I am trying to edit the input colours for lines, text and more…, but it won’t let me, I am clicking multiple times but nothing seems to be working, I can edit every thing except changing colours, the last time I was able to open up the EA file, the file was named (Position Sizer.mq5) on the meta quotes language editor and I was able to change the colours by editing the coding, but that was not an mql4 or Mel 5 EA, it was from website, so I wanted to try the same with the mql5 product I installed but I could not find the product file on the meta quotes language library, so please can someone tell me how to fix this thanks .

oboh04 #:
hi I have a macOS (MacBook Air), I downloaded trade assistant, (but this happens with every EA I download), I am trying to edit the input colours for lines, text and more…, but it won’t let me, I am clicking multiple times but nothing seems to be working, I can edit every thing except changing colours, the last time I was able to open up the EA file, the file was named (Position Sizer.mq5) on the meta quotes language editor and I was able to change the colours by editing the coding, but that was not an mql4 or Mel 5 EA, it was from website, so I wanted to try the same with the mql5 product I installed but I could not find the product file on the meta quotes language library, so please can someone tell me how to fix this thanks .

You can't modify the code of MQL5.com Market purchases, because they are protected.

Editing a mq5 source code file is not the same, this is an open file and you can modify it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't modify the code of MQL5.com Market purchases, because they are protected.

Editing a mq5 source code file is not the same, this is an open file and you can modify it.

So is there any other way to edit the colours ?

oboh04 #:
So is there any other way to edit the colours ?

If its not available as an option from the utility you are using, no there isn't.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If its not available as an option from the utility you are using, no there isn't.

There is an option to change the colour but whenever I click it the arriw pointing down at the right side that gives me the option to edit the colours is not showing, I had this exact same issue with another EA not from mql5, I was able to edit the colours from the meta quotes language editor and then compile it.

Hello,

I'd like to report a bug in the 4053+4055 Beta version of MT5. I'm trying to use the Community 'Service Desk' option, but although I'm logged in, the option doesn't seem to be there for me.

The problem is with the HistoryDealGetInteger, when used with the parameter ENUM_DEAL_PROPERTY_INTEGER with value DEAL_ORDER, it returns 0, even though I can verify that both the deal and the order (both id 2 on backtest) exist. Also, both for deals in and out, the CDealInfo class returns entry type DEAL_ENTRY_IN.

As a workaround I could use the transaction (
MqlTradeTransaction) order property, but I think this is something you'd like to look into.

Have a nice day!

Chris

@Christian Snijder #: I'd like to report a bug in the 4053+4055 Beta version of MT5. I'm trying to use the Community 'Service Desk' option, but although I'm logged in, the option doesn't seem to be there for me. The problem is with the HistoryDealGetInteger, when used with the parameter ENUM_DEAL_PROPERTY_INTEGER with value DEAL_ORDER, it returns 0, even though I can verify that both the deal and the order (both id 2 on backtest) exist. Also, both for deals in and out, the CDealInfo class returns entry type DEAL_ENTRY_IN. As a workaround I could use the transaction (MqlTradeTransaction) order property, but I think this is something you'd like to look into.
Please provide sample code that reproduces the issue, as well as resulting log output, so that it can be submitted to development team for analysis.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Please provide sample code that reproduces the issue, as well as resulting log output, so that it can be submitted to development team for analysis.
Hello Fernando,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I took me a while to cut my code to 1/30th size to get some sort of POC. But I got it now. I have to excuse myself for posting files and images for the first time so if anything looks odd, I'm a Forum noob.

So I'll add 3 files here. 
'Log_Build_4040' is the log of running the EA on version 4040.
'Log_Build_4055' is the log of running the EA on version 4055 which is showing strange behavior.

'MetaTrader BugReport Build 4053 and up' is the EA file. I tried to cut off as much of the boilerplate as possible to get down to the core of this assumed problem. Thank you so much for your assitance!

@Christian Snijder #:
Hello Fernando,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I took me a while to cut my code to 1/30th size to get some sort of POC. But I got it now. I have to excuse myself for posting files and images for the first time so if anything looks odd, I'm a Forum noob.

So I'll add 3 files here. 
'Log_Build_4040' is the log of running the EA on version 4040.
'Log_Build_4055' is the log of running the EA on version 4055 which is showing strange behavior.

'MetaTrader BugReport Build 4053 and up' is the EA file. I tried to cut off as much of the boilerplate as possible to get down to the core of this assumed problem. Thank you so much for your assitance!

I am currently away from my main computer, so I cannot test it.

So, can I ask you to please report it on the Russian topic ... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/455977

The developers usually monitor the Russian forum much more often and should spot it.

Just use the auto-translation to post your issue.

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4040: Улучшения и исправления - В пятницу 20 октября 2023 года выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000.
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4040: Улучшения и исправления - В пятницу 20 октября 2023 года выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000.
  • www.mql5.com
В ней мы внесли ряд улучшений в новый торговый отчет и веб-терминал. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal Terminal Улучшен новый торговый отчет. перенесены в раздел Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000 Улучшения в торговом отчете и веб-терминале
Reason: