Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 107

Hi, I got subscribed to a Bot, the orders from the Bot aren't getting copied. I took VPS too (Got auto-synced to London Server). Kindly help! Thanks! 

Vishnu Prashanth #:
Hi, I got subscribed to a Bot, the orders from the Bot aren't getting copied. I took VPS too (Got auto-synced to London Server). Kindly help! Thanks! 
Subscribed to signal? or you bought EA and using it on MQL5 VPS?

Anyway/ you should check MQL5 VPS journal because all the information about the signal or EA/bot should be in MQL5 VPS journal (in case you synchronized/migrated to VPS in correct way for example).

Sergey Golubev #:
Subscribed to signal? or you bought EA and using it on MQL5 VPS?

Anyway/ you should check MQL5 VPS journal because all the information about the signal or EA/bot should be in MQL5 VPS journal (in case you synchronized/migrated to VPS in correct way for example).

Hi, it is working fine now, had to change few things in Terminal Options.

Thank you :)

Hi I signed up for a signals service today but the service is not working with my broker
I contacted the signal provider to cancel the subscription and get a refund and he referred me to you
How can I get the refund?

Ariel David #:
Hi I signed up for a signals service today but the service is not working with my broker
I contacted the signal provider to cancel the subscription and get a refund and he referred me to you
How can I get the refund?

If you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic refund in your MQL5 account.

Ariel David #:

thx, can I get a refund for the VPS as well ? 

It is about free minutes (not refund)-

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My VPS was Cancelled, It was purchased yesterday, please undo cancellation or refund the funds

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.10.10 18:04

If you cancelled your MQL5 VPS you cannot activate the same subscription again, but you can use the remaining VPS time as free minutes if you Register a Virtual Server again and you choose the free minutes as the subscription option.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic refund in your MQL5 account.

Thx

I want to be a seller but i can't pass the application......

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Hi,

I have already subscribed to a signal, but it's not copying. How do I change the Signal settings to "Enable realtime signal subscription" and " Synchronize positions without confirmations"?  The FAQ shows the setting at point of subscription, but I can't find the settings to change signals that I already have. 

Also, I do not need to fund the MQL5 account right? It will pull funds from my brokers account? 

Thanks! 

thereif06 #:

Hi,

I have already subscribed to a signal, but it's not copying. How do I change the Signal settings to "Enable realtime signal subscription" and " Synchronize positions without confirmations"?  The FAQ shows the setting at point of subscription, but I can't find the settings to change signals that I already have. 

Also, I do not need to fund the MQL5 account right? It will pull funds from my brokers account? 

Thanks! 

Your MQL5 account/profile has nothing to do with your brokers account.

By the way, please find the instruction about how to subscribe (just in case you missed something) -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter
Reason: