Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 106

Argyleranger #:

I am a brand new user. I clicked on something and started losing tabs and windows.  please lay a step by step to get back the default window?

It looks like your broker has added the suffix ".s" to the symbols

Drag GBPUSD.s from the market watch window to the GBPUSD chart.

How do I reset my EA activation 0 of 5? I thought it might be back to normal during MT4 Build 1365, but I have an error and cannot find the market tab, so I reformatted and downgraded my VPS. After that, it seemed to have the same error. After the new MT4 build update, it appears the market pursuit tab will work, but sadly, I discovered my activation is overused. Now my EA purchase is useless. Please help me and understand my situation. If I know this will happen, I will not reformat my VPS.

Nemesio Reyes Jr #: How do I reset my EA activation 0 of 5?

Buy more.

Hello, I have purchased a product and I want to return it, but I cannot, knowing that the trial period for the product has not expired, what should I do? Can someone help me?

Osama Safaa #:
Hello, I have purchased a product and I want to return it, but I cannot, knowing that the trial period for the product has not expired, what should I do? Can someone help me?

There is no cancel/refund option for purchases that have been activated in the MT4/5 terminal.

إيليني آنا برانو # :

Cancellation / refund option for purchases activated in the MT4 / 5 terminal.

What should I do if I delete it from MT4 and it is not good for trading

Osama Safaa #:
What should I do if I delete it from MT4 and it is not good for trading

Contact the author/seller for help and suggestions.

Osama Safaa #:

I have deleted your last posts as they were not in English.
This is an English language forum.

When I'm creating a trade signal for Broker PrimeBusiness, why can't I find its Live server?
Files:
1.JPG  99 kb

Andy Loo #:
When I'm creating a trade signal for Broker PrimeBusiness, why can't I find its Live server?

Some brokers are not available for publishing a real/paid signal here in MQL5.com, for various reasons, their credibility may be one of them.

Reason: