Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 20

GuvSingh:

Hi

I'm am currently subscribed to a signal. I want to know if there is option for the current opened trades to be still managed by the signal but not to open any more trades? If so how to do I do this many thanks 

You can disable signal in the terminal settings. But opened trades should manage by yourself.

hi there

I have been having difficulties activating a product from the market for my mt4 platform, I think it may be because I bought the program from my email address dseggie@hotmail.co.uk and my mql5 account was originallu activated from my other email address due to my main email being inaccessible for a time. my email for mql5 is currently d.seggie@outlook.com  I logged on to my mql5 account and tried to change my email from d.seggie@outlook.com to my main email and original purchase of pipfinite trend lazer dseggie@hotmail.co.uk but when I input the original password that was sent to me at d.seggie@outlook.com it comes up as wrong password, I cant remember changing the password after receiving the orginal one and cant find any record of doing so . can you help me to sort it out please sorry to be a burden to you but I just cant remember changing the original password- hope to hear from you soon all the best David Seggie   

murad:
Don't worry, your requests are not ignored, they are in queue and will be processed soon
I have sent 2 request for help in the service desk, but nobody reply to me in 2 days, how long is this supposed to take?

my MT4 platform taking long time to load. any solution it takes 4 minute

amitkkk:
my MT4 platform taking long time to load. any solution it takes 4 minute
Hello please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk. Also check all experts/indicators on the chart.

Aleksey Pak:
Hello please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk. Also check all experts/indicators on the chart.

please help me 1462375 | 2016.05.07 07:22 

Aleksey Pak:

Hello, please help me with this:

Finance: Financial operations are limited

Open, Start: 2016.05.06 06:36, #1461646

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

Open, Start: 2016.05.06 06:36, #1461646

same problem 

#1462375 | 2016.05.07 07:22  

Open, Start: 2016.05.07 18:29, #1462424

Thomas Schwabhäuser:

Dear Developers,

I am still not absolutely certain how to detect SL/TP triggers in MQL5.

1. I have thoroughly read how Alain Verleyen describes in Detect stop trigger in OnTradeTransaction backtest - page 3 that I need to catch a TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD event in OnTradeTransaction() after a TRADE_TRANSACTION_POSITION event with non-empty SL and TP was released.
  2. I have read Dennis Kirichenko's article MQL5 Cookbook: Processing of the TradeTransaction Event in the section MetaTrader 5 - Examples and the combination of both sources should solve any problem regarding my aim.

In the 2nd article there is a number of helpful flowcharts but a TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD following a TRADE_TRANSACTION_POSITION transaction does not seem to be included.

1. I wonder if somebody could point me to such flow charts for other TradeTransaction event sequences?
  2. On page 4 of the thread mentioned at the beginning I saw the logged messages "stop loss triggered" and "take profit triggered". In order to let a program check for them I would need to do a string comparison which is not known for being the fastest way but I would definitely be sure a stop has been triggered when I find these strings. Thus I am a little disappointed that there is not a StopTriggered event for which one would need to define a handler called OnStopTrigger() for example.  However if I wanted to check for the "stop loss triggered" and "take profit triggered" messages I would like to know which field of which structure I can find it in, MqlTradeTransactionMqlTradeRequest, or MqlTradeResult?
  3. In particular, I am uncertain how to determine if  a DEAL_ADD event is really due to the SL triggered closing of a position or if it indicates a newly opened position?
  4. I believe the (TRADE_TRANSACTION_POSITION, TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD) sequence could occur in other situations as well even if I am not considering strategies that open several positions at the same time, right? Well, if not this would probably by due to the fact that I cannot be long and short at the same time for any symbol. But then I think I would also need to check if the volume of the position has been set to zero by the TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD unless the TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD was issued in order to reverse my position. Couldn't the TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD otherwise be due to reacting to a signal to fade a position?  My trouble is that I did not find any hint at the need to check the position volume when I find the (TRADE_TRANSACTION_POSITION, TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD) sequence.
Of course, I could continue with running test cases producing similar results as those that have already been published. But this way I will never be sure if a further case is possible and will happen to take place just in that moment when I start letting my program run into an open loosing position on a real account with real money which is then going to be wiped away. I'm used to finding necessary information by try and error but serious programmers need to be able to rely on definitions rather than examples, too.

I will be extremely grateful for any help bringing me closer to a solution.
This is not the topic of the thread - you'd better delete your post and open a new thread...
Reason: