MQL5 Password Recovery

ronald828
I haven't had any luck trying to recover my password. I hope someone can help.  I cannot remember my password for the MQL5 Community although I have tried many times to log in.  I've had a page opened for some days in my browser, perhaps from an email link, I'm not sure.  I opened another page from a search engine link today to purchase the <Deleted>on the MQL5 site.  After purchase, I clicked to link with the MT5 platform and I was required to enter my MQL5 password for confirmation, but I could not remember correctly.  I clicked the link for password recovery and entered my email address and it said an email was sent.  After some time I repeated the process and then again several times but I received no email in my inbox or spam folder.  I hope someone can help me recover my password so that I can link with the site and download the indicator.  Thanks for any help someone can offer
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is about Community tab in Metatrader?
Use your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is ronald828 ( do not use your email for login).

If you registered here using facebook or google (or if you forgot your forum password) so you can change your password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten