Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 92

Sanele Msimang:

Hi Could the problem be the fact that when i originally signed up to MQL5 community it was a facebook login?

And those are the steps about how to login (Community tab login; confirm Community tab login by Metatrader journal; check Internet Explorer the latest version which should be installed on your computer; and so on).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Hi Sergev

I have followed all the steps and still not working.

Sanele Msimang:

Hi Sergev

I have followed all the steps and still not working.

No one knows what you did (because you did not provide any information: no logs, no proof that you have iInternet Explorer installed ...).
So, you can try to find the mistake by yourself sorry.

• read post  
  • check "Binding IP address" in your profile (in should be unticked) - post #71

and it is about how one user solved similar issue:

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

mge0rge, 2020.02.26 23:48

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Hello, I have an issue with my MetaTrader5 on my Android phone, it's a Huwaei GR5 2017, it is updated, and it has Google services running and everything.

I have tried to setup my push notifications with it and for some reason, a weird error says "Failed to register messages receiving service. Check your internet connection and try again."

My internet connection is totally fine, and I have no other solution than to ask here, please help!

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press...

Aymen_mt5trading:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Sorry, well can I get a solution for my issue? I still don't understand why this doesn't work!

Aymen_mt5trading:

Hello, I have an issue with my MetaTrader5 on my Android phone, it's a Huwaei GR5 2017, it is updated, and it has Google services running and everything.

I have tried to setup my push notifications with it and for some reason, a weird error says "Failed to register messages receiving service. Check your internet connection and try again."

My internet connection is totally fine, and I have no other solution than to ask here, please help!

I found the discussion of one user with admin on Russian forum (I am not sure that it will help you but anyway; machine translation from Russian language):

Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID?

Renat Fatkhullin , 01/20/2013 10:19 PM

You have MT4 on your Huawei phone.

We recently started supporting Huawei AppGallery and Huawei's own push / system services for them instead of Google services. Judging by the logs, today your phone has re-registered to Huawei services.

Be sure to update to the latest version of the mobile terminal and try again, please.

Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID?

danbiplan , 01/20/2014 09:36 AM

Thanks, I will try. But MT4 was installed from Google play and updates came from it?
The latest version of the terminal is installed. I attach a screen from playmarket.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2021.01.14 09:53

We will forcibly re-register all terminals on Huawei phones to Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), completely similar to Google ones.

MetaQuotes ID is saved.

Have you tried sending push notifications? This is done through the test button in the terminal settings .

----------------

It is from your post:

.. it's a Huwaei GR5 2017, it is updated, and it has Google services running and everything ..

Thus, as I understand from the discussion above - google services have nothing to do with it in case of Huawei.

Hi All,

I installed the latest version of Metatrader 5 on my Ubuntu 20.04. Everything works fine until I try to use the intern browser of the App, for example trying to "Login on MQL5 Community"

I took a look in the log file and found this here:

/home/USER/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/logs/20210208.log

RJ      0       20:56:34.140    Network '50501485': scanning network finished
PS      1       20:56:40.116    MQL5.chats      failed to navigate 'about:blank'
MK      1       20:56:40.118    MQL5.chats      failed to navigate 'res://C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe/1695'
DM      1       20:56:40.119    MQL5.chats      failed to navigate 'res://C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe/1695'
OP      1       20:56:40.121    MQL5.chats      failed to navigate 'res://C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe/1695'

The line "failed to navigate..." repeats 1000 and more and the application freezes and does not render anymoe. I have to force to quit.

The same behaviour I found a few days ago installing it on my MacBook. Both solution uses wine, but on Mac I got a dialog message to install something that I forgot. IT was complicated to install it on MacOs , but I got it and MEtatreder is running fine there. 

However on Linux I do not know what to install. I tried to install winetricks and the ran the command "winetricks winhttp" according to this link, but it did not solve my issue. It is still freezing the Metatrader 5.

I am Software Developer and a very experienced user, but I could not solve this issue. Could you help please ?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jocafi

[SOLVED] Installing MT5 on Ubuntu
  • www.mql5.com
Hi there, Im trying to install MT5 in my Ubuntu 14.04 (32bits) but it cant connect to the server correctly...

jocafi:

Hi All,

I installed the latest version of Metatrader 5 on my Ubuntu 20.04. Everything works fine until I try to use the intern browser of the App, for example trying to "Login on MQL5 Community"

I took a look in the log file and found this here:

/home/USER/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/logs/20210208.log

I am using Windows so I can not help much sorry.
But I found some information which may be related:

• www.mql5.com
Hi there, Im trying to install MT5 in my Ubuntu 14.04 (32bits) but it cant connect to the server correctly...

Sergey Golubev:

I found the discussion of one user with admin on Russian forum (I am not sure that it will help you but anyway; machine translation from Russian language):

----------------

It is from your post:

Thus, as I understand from the discussion above - google services have nothing to do with it in case of Huawei.

Hey Sergey, thanks for help.

Unfortunately that didn't help much, other than the fact that I know now there an AppGallery provided by Huwaei lol.

What can I do now? My HMS is running and I don't really know what else I can do to get my MQ ID

Reason: