Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 85

Hi there why has my acc gone back to default on the demo when i have made no trades since i profited i hasd 25k plus my profit i made logged out logged back in and its at 10k default with no record of history

stoplossorlose:
Hi there why has my acc gone back to default on the demo when i have made no trades since i profited i hasd 25k plus my profit i made logged out logged back in and its at 10k default with no record of history

Back to default on demo?
Which defauts?

I know that some brokers are terminating the demo accounts based on inactivity. So, create the other demo account, and change the brioker.

dudes... @MQL ...do you realize you guys make people loose incredible amounts of time because of your stupid intentionally deceiving website?
WHY IN THE .... would you have a button saying: "Download MT4" and it downloads MT5 instead?
I am a new trader and i have literally spend 4 days installing and uninstalling this program just because you THINK is a good strategy.

<...>

Razvan Osolos:

dudes... @MQL ...do you realize you guys make people loose incredible amounts of time because of your stupid intentionally deceiving website?
WHY IN THE .... would you have a button saying: "Download MT4" and it downloads MT5 instead?

Everybody knows about it (we all know about it for the several years from now), and the discussion about it was stopped 1 year ago.
Seems, you did not visit this forum for few years.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to download Metatrader 4?

Sergey Golubev, 2018.05.28 13:07

Because MetaQuotes is not supporting MT4 on the way as they are supporting MT5 for example.
And MT4 will exist as long time as the brokers will support MT4.

That is why - if we want to download MT4 - we should do it from the broker's website.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Downloaded and ran mt4setup.exe but MT5 installed - why?

Sergey Golubev, 2019.06.02 12:48

abandon?
Where did you get this information about "abandon"?

MetaQuotes stopped supporting MT4. It means the following:

• there will not be any improvement of MT4; yes we will have new builds with some fixing, but MetaQuotes will not improve MT4 on the same way as it is going for MT5 now;
  • we can not download MT4 from this mql5 portal;
  • you can download MT4 from the brokers' websites, and MT4 will be supported by the brokers.

Hello

I am a recessive user of metatrader and mql5 in your company.

However, there was a strange problem using mql5 yesterday.

​I see the phrase "Ban till 2030.09.15 (Spam)" on my account.
I use mql5 honestly.
I'm using several VPNs due to the unstable internet connection in China. I'm thinking maybe this might have affected.
I am sending the request here because all posts or service desk requests are prohibited in my account.

My account login ID is <newrise55>, The registered name is Can Pei Pu.
Please unblock the account. Thank you very much.

Best Regards

dengxiaoming722:
Hello

I am a recessive user of metatrader and mql5 in your company.

However, there was a strange problem using mql5 yesterday.

​I see the phrase "Ban till 2030.09.15 (Spam)" on my account.
I use mql5 honestly.
I'm using several VPNs due to the unstable internet connection in China. I'm thinking maybe this might have affected.
I am sending the request here because all posts or service desk requests are prohibited in my account.

My account login ID is <newrise55>, The registered name is Can Pei Pu.
Please unblock the account. Thank you very much.

Best Regards
  • If it is autoban by IP - read the post #10
  • If it is ban received by you from moderator/admin so - do not spam anymore: the signal promotion/discussion (and the market products promotion/discussion) is prohibited on the forum; besides, any user can get autoban for PM spam for example.

Account unblocked.

I don't know what happened with my account, who can help me?
    I don't know what happened with my account, who can help me?
    • www.mql5.com
    The "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" prompt appear...

Sergey Golubev:
    • If it is autoban by IP - read the post #10
    • If it is ban received by you from moderator/admin so - do not spam anymore: the signal promotion/discussion (and the market products promotion/discussion) is prohibited on the forum; besides, any user can get autoban for PM spam for example.

Account unblocked.

Hi.

my 789229 signal is disabled.

I use mql5 honestly.

The registered name is Can Pei Pu.

Please activate the signal.

Best Regards

Can Pei Pu:

Hi.

my 789229 signal is disabled.

I use mql5 honestly.

The registered name is Can Pei Pu.

Please activate the signal.

Best Regards

We are the forum moderators, and we have nothing to do with the signal service sorry.
      Besides, as far as I know - the enabling/disabling the signals are made by the automated robot based on some algorithms (period of inactivity, big drowdown, and more).

Hello @mql,i applied here to be registered as a seller but the application was rejected with no tangible reasons provided Which lead  to this question,what are the requirements needed to be met in order to become a seller here because im sure you dont select sellers randomly .Thanks

Ridwan Icus:
      Hello @mql,i applied here to be registered as a seller but the application was rejected with no tangible reasons provided Which lead  to this question,what are the requirements needed to be met in order to become a seller here because im sure you dont select sellers randomly .Thanks

This is a users' forum.

We don't know.

If I remember correctly from other people's posts, MQL5 actually state that they don't disclose the reasons for rejecting an application. Didn't you get this notice?

Reason: