why my past / first 4 months trading history is invisible?

Why my first 4 months trading history is invisible ? how i can visible this on mql5 ? i can see my all trading history in myfxbook.. i upload here related picture pls check  ..

Check my mql5 trading signal below pls..

<...>

Files:
mqm.png  17 kb
mnm.png  14 kb

Visible (everything was taken from your trading account history):

Md Mahbubur Rahman:

Check my mql5 trading signal below pls..

<...>

By the way, the promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum: we (moderators) are banning the users for such a promotion their signals on the forum.
for information.

Sergey Golubev:

Visible (everything was taken from your trading account history):

i think no Sir.. because i did not find my last November to february trading results on mql5.. pls check my this rwo picture from mql5 Sir

Files:
mnm.png  14 kb
mqm.png  17 kb

Md Mahbubur Rahman:

i think no Sir.. because i did not find my last November to february trading results on mql5.. pls check my this rwo picture from mql5 Sir

Ask your broker to allow all history in your trading account.
Besides, your signal is monitored since 13th of May this year and because of that the mql5 signal service is not responsible for any past history for any past months
(no one knows and no one can check about the months before 13th of May).

Sergey Golubev:

By the way, the promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum: we (moderators) are banning the users for such a promotion their signals on the forum.
for information.

I did not promotion my signals on mql5 Sir.. I need help for visible all trading history on mql5 Sir

Sergey Golubev:
Ask your broker to allow all history in your trading account.
Besides, your signal is monitored since 13th of May this year and because of that the mql5 signal service is not responsible for any past history for any past months
(no one knows and no one can check about the months before 13th of May).

Thank u Sir

Reason: