I can't get MQID(MetaQuotes ID) in my phone.

I can't get MQID(Metaquotes ID) in my phone.

My phone is Huawei, OS is EMUI(Huawei's Android).

I get error message on clicking "MQID" button.

<<Failed to register messages receiving service. Check your Internet connection and try again.>>

Help me.

Files:
Untitled.png  97 kb

You should have Google services working on device. As far as I know Huawei may come with no Google services installed out of the box.

I am having the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy A50 :(

Marsel:
You should have Google services working on device. As far as I know Huawei may come with no Google services installed out of the box.
Is metaquotes a Google company? If not, they must fix this. 

MoFire:
Is metaquotes a Google company? If not, they must fix this. 

Android is Google's operating system. 

If you want to use Google services, you need a Google account.

Without it you can not even use the playstore to install applications.

Marco vd Heijden:

Android is Google's operating system. 

If you want to use Google services, you need a Google account.

Without it you can not even use the playstore to install applications.

Hello there,

I am having the very same problem. I have updated google services and do have a google account. I am using two phones,

in one phone I still have the old app and old google services.

in the new phone I updated mt4 app as I was asked by notification in the app. since then my metaquote ID has vanished and when I click to get a new one it gives the error discussed by  Can Pei Pu 

I do not know what else to do. I tried to contact the help desk but the topic is not within the allowed category so I am not sure they will get back to me. The bot sent some suggestions that are actually seemingly implying that they might be helpful but the links just send to forum where questions without answers can only be found.

Can anyone help????

many thanks

killerkitten :

Update your Android to version 1323, and also check the settings on your phone: maybe you have blocked messages for this application.

Vladimir Karputov:

Update your Android to version 1323, and also check the settings on your phone: maybe you have blocked messages for this application.

Hello I have the 1323 released on jan the 19th, 2021. That is the one with the problem. All notifications are allowed in the phone settings...

I had my MQID and was getting my notifications regularly. since today that I updated my android mt4 app and found out that I missed some notifications.

I removed my app and reinstalled it but now I don't have any ID!!! in settings->messages, under MetaQuotes ID I see this: "not registered!"

what should I do? hasn't anything to do with google services or android version... since I didn't face this before mt4 update.

Mohammad Golzar:

I had my MQID and was getting my notifications regularly. since today that I updated my android mt4 app and found out that I missed some notifications.

I removed my app and reinstalled it but now I don't have any ID!!! in settings->messages, under MetaQuotes ID I see this: "not registered!"

what should I do? hasn't anything to do with google services or android version... since I didn't face this before mt4 update.

The exact thing happened to me. I even installed the previous version, and still no MQID. However, I put my MQID from my Iphone's MT4 into my desktop version, and it still has "error sending notification" messages. So something happened this morning to stop MT4 sending messages. Just don't know what. 

Same, do not receive any notification, even in MT4 -> Tools  -> Options -> Notifications -> Test

(I am not newbie here, so i got notifications earlier)

Reason: