Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 49

Hi - Im having some problems getting my purchased EA installed on my VPS. I cannot see any of the EAs in the market tab either... can someone help why?

xpressair:
Hi - Im having some problems getting my purchased EA installed on my VPS. I cannot see any of the EAs in the market tab either... can someone help why?

• If you are using external VPS so - no one can help sorry.
  • If you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so you can migrate your EA together with open chart to VPS in normal way without actications decreased (in case you are on Windows; because the market does not support Linux and MacOS).

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

hello, my mt4  is not connecting..connection failed.what could be the problem?

miyere:
hello, my mt4  is not connecting..connection failed.what could be the problem?

connecting problem:

• you do not have internet or your internet connection is not allowed to connect with the broker's server,
  • or broker disabled the connection.

How to check?
Open demo accounts with 3 or 5 brokers using same MT4 instance (it is less than 1 minutes to do; look at the post #971 about HowTo). If same (connection problem) so it means that it is related to your bad internet.

Hi 

10 working days past without approval of my seller profile

I wrote in vain to moderator in this respect !

Can anyone help !

Best,

Wassel Madani:

Hi 

10 working days past without approval of my seller profile

I wrote in vain to moderator in this respect !

Can anyone help !

Best,

No one can help because the validation is fully automated process (no one is moderating it) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My Seller Account Not Approve

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.22 16:52

Moderators and admins have nothing to do with validation. Because validation process is fully automated process.
If you did everything is correct/right way so the validation robot will accept it, if not so - it is not ..

There is one thread where the people can help each other - 

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

• www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Hi,

I just signed up but wrote my login wrong (in the registration form).

How could I changed it ?

Tx for answer.

MT4 terminal asks for a proxy can you provide one for a demo account?

Pedro Pereira:
MT4 terminal asks for a proxy can you provide one for a demo account?

This thread is the thread of users of the forum.
The service desk is not here.

As to the proxy so there should not have any proxy for MT4. If MT4 is asking for proxy so it means that you have this proxy, or you installed MT4 on Linux or MacOS with some error (there are the threads about how to fix it).

I hope you can help me.

I tried to set up the VPS through MT4. I first tried the free 24hr account which failed to set up on my first attempt and wasn't allowed the 2nd attempt for whatever reason. I then had to select the monthly subscription therefore, only to continue having further technical difficulties when trying to complete the transaction via Paypal and then via my Visa card. Each attempt failed at the final hurdle or so it seemed. Then I realised I payed several times!! I managed to cancel two subscription but I still have 20 USD in the MQL5 account. I am unable to withdraw this as it is not 'earned money'! Please advise how I can retrieve this money.

Much appreciated

Reason: