My Seller Account Not Approve - page 16

Hi all, I spent whole day for uploading and receive instant messages: "Attached file is invalid". Can anyone help me in this case ?

Thanks a lot.

can you reset my registration  for seller so I can fix the information giving. And try again.

Tommy

Hi Moderators,

Hope that today you have some few minutes to check my seller profile's activation with new photos uploaded since 02/06/19.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/optimalos

Imad Saidi
Imad Saidi
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Imad Saidi:

Hi Moderators,

Hope that today you have some few minutes to check my seller profile's activation with new photos uploaded since 02/06/19.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/optimalos

Moderators and admins have nothing to do with validation. Because validation process is fully automated process.
If you did everything is correct/right way so the validation robot will accept it, if not so - it is not ..

Sergey Golubev:

Moderators and admins have nothing to do with validation. Because validation process is fully automated process.
If you did everything is correct/right way so the validation robot will accept it, if not so - it is not ..

Thank you so much @Sergey Golubev for your quick answer. Really appreciate that.

I think that I will never get my activation since my request was done in 2017 and modified recently. I think that the robot's algorithm should not prioritize this kind of request.

I'm wondering if you can help. I would like to close my mql account in order to create a new one. Could you plz help me to achieve that?

Thanks again and have a nice day!

optimalos:

Thank you so much @Sergey Golubev for your quick answer. Really appreciate that.

I think that I will never get my activation since my request was done in 2017 and modified recently. I think that the robot's algorithm should not prioritize this kind of request.

I'm wondering if you can help. I would like to close my mql account in order to create a new one. Could you plz help me to achieve that?

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Im in the same boat! How can we get this resolved if no one but a robot is responsible for the seller's department? This a very frustrating situation I've been waiting a long time for some response and or help with no luck. There has to be a better way to reset our seller account or close our mql and start over. Please help

Thanks

Tommy  

It has been a week now that I am waiting for approval what It supposed to mean because I read that it is done now automatically but waiting for a week I dont understand why??? 
Thank you for assistance in advance.

can some one please send me an image with qr code  i want to see how  to take it because i send many many  all are rejected with best quality i have sended still rejected  i think i am doing some thing wrong can some one please send me an example please  thanks

Sohaib Khan:

When It is rejecting what is it saying??? edited photo or what.....///?

You can attach your photo and we will tell you what It's wrong

Hello! Tell me please! With a percentage of growth on my signal, something happened. Yesterday, it showed 1051%, and now it shows 155%. For a long time it was 1000%. There were no losing trades; on the contrary, tonight’s profit 4. But the percentage fell by almost 900%. What is the reason? Tell me who knows !!! Thanks in advance for your reply !!!
Reason: