My Seller Account Not Approve - page 16

Tomasz Chlipala
Tomasz Chlipala  

Hi all, I spent whole day for uploading and receive instant messages: "Attached file is invalid". Can anyone help me in this case ?

Thanks a lot.

tommyf33
tommyf33  

can you reset my registration  for seller so I can fix the information giving. And try again.

Tommy

[Deleted]  

Hi Moderators,

Hope that today you have some few minutes to check my seller profile's activation with new photos uploaded since 02/06/19.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/optimalos

Imad Saidi
Imad Saidi
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Imad Saidi:

Hi Moderators,

Hope that today you have some few minutes to check my seller profile's activation with new photos uploaded since 02/06/19.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/optimalos

Moderators and admins have nothing to do with validation. Because validation process is fully automated process.
If you did everything is correct/right way so the validation robot will accept it, if not so - it is not ..

[Deleted]  
Sergey Golubev:

Moderators and admins have nothing to do with validation. Because validation process is fully automated process.
If you did everything is correct/right way so the validation robot will accept it, if not so - it is not ..

Thank you so much @Sergey Golubev for your quick answer. Really appreciate that.

I think that I will never get my activation since my request was done in 2017 and modified recently. I think that the robot's algorithm should not prioritize this kind of request.

I'm wondering if you can help. I would like to close my mql account in order to create a new one. Could you plz help me to achieve that?

Thanks again and have a nice day!

tommyf33
tommyf33  
optimalos:

Thank you so much @Sergey Golubev for your quick answer. Really appreciate that.

I think that I will never get my activation since my request was done in 2017 and modified recently. I think that the robot's algorithm should not prioritize this kind of request.

I'm wondering if you can help. I would like to close my mql account in order to create a new one. Could you plz help me to achieve that?

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Im in the same boat! How can we get this resolved if no one but a robot is responsible for the seller's department? This a very frustrating situation I've been waiting a long time for some response and or help with no luck. There has to be a better way to reset our seller account or close our mql and start over. Please help

Thanks

Tommy  

Yves Spencer
Yves Spencer  
It has been a week now that I am waiting for approval what It supposed to mean because I read that it is done now automatically but waiting for a week I dont understand why??? 
Thank you for assistance in advance.
Sohaib Khan
Sohaib Khan  
can some one please send me an image with qr code  i want to see how  to take it because i send many many  all are rejected with best quality i have sended still rejected  i think i am doing some thing wrong can some one please send me an example please  thanks
Gordan Beevams
Gordan Beevams  
Sohaib Khan:

When It is rejecting what is it saying??? edited photo or what.....///?

You can attach your photo and we will tell you what It's wrong

Vladimir Bormotov
Vladimir Bormotov  
Hello! Tell me please! With a percentage of growth on my signal, something happened. Yesterday, it showed 1051%, and now it shows 155%. For a long time it was 1000%. There were no losing trades; on the contrary, tonight’s profit 4. But the percentage fell by almost 900%. What is the reason? Tell me who knows !!! Thanks in advance for your reply !!!